Do you like my curly or straight hair better?

there's one picture in my profile of me with straight hair. it's a year old I think. and do my bangs suit me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• I gotta give the edge to curly, although you do look great either way. Curly hair suits you really well, draws more attention to your lovely eyes.

• Straight. Curly and bangs makes you look too young. Also that friend of yours seems completely crazy (in a good way).

• To be honest, you look good either way. Whichever one is easier to do would be the winner.

• curly, definitely

• I like curly better. The bangs look good.

• keep changing it up. You look great with both styles!

• Your hair in your curly pics isn't so much curly as it is wavy. That being said, I think you look younger than you are and the wavy hair helps you look more mature. Basically it lets you look less like jailbait and more like a mature, beautiful woman.

What Girls Said 7

• i Love Your Bangs <3 && Your Hair Is Really Pretty Both Ways (:

• You're pretty either way.

I think curly makes you look more approachable and friendly, like the bubbly type. Straight gives you more of a sexier, sex appeal look.

But both are great.

• Either.

• You look beautiful either way!

• i keep mine nice and straight

• Both Ways. :D

• curly