Need help with uniform!

So my school has uniforms. Khakis ( or however you spell it) royal blue, orange, and white polo shirts jackets have those three colors too. So I need some ideas on how to spice it up a little accessories... Anything to make those ugly uniforms look a tad bit better.

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy cute accessories like headbands and jewelry. Also to stand out try gyaru hair and makeup. Shirogyaru.com has great inspiration if you ignore the high fashion scans. The look makes everyone hotter and perfectly cute. There are different styles of gyaru like manba, romantic, boho, biker, and a bunch of others. If you don't like the style then finding fashion blogs you like are great ideas. Gyaru is especially good because most of it is accessories and beauty rather than clothing. Hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• Any shoe requirements? Cause I would totally say add some cute heels! Um lets see..Hair accessories such as a flower than can be put in your hair, claire's sells them in a bunch of different colors, big headbands, colored hair extensions, feather heads, or actual feathers (say what you want, but I get tons of compliments with putting an actual feather right below my ear under my hair and just braiding it in with a mini hair band) Bracelets? Big bracelets! Or a bunch of small ones. Long necklaces, any that go with what your wearing. I think that's all I can think of! Hope I could help!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hand bag, jewelry, pins, & so on.

0|0
    0|0
  • accessories are your best friend.

0|0
    0|0