Does anyone else get kinda scared when they are home alone?

when ever I'm home alone over night any little sound seems to scare me, like it may just be like my dog but I will get really freaked out and immediately think that someone is in the house and I have to kinda take a step back and realize that I'm over reacting...does this happen to anyone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep all the time. I hate being home alone. I don't think I'm going to move into a house by myself. I once came back from school and I could have sworn my sister closed the bathroom door. I called out to her whilst I was in the kitchen and she never answered. I went to investigate :p lol and she wasn't in her room nor in the bathroom. I freaked, I grabbed a pole and dialed 000 (emergency number) getting ready to press "the call button". I let my dogs in so they could wonder off and hopefully find "someone" so I could run out and ring the police. It turns out it was the wind making noises in my bathroom. Silly me lol.

Aly, sometimes I wonder where the hell you are lol. :p

What Guys Said 7

• If that happened to me I'd be in the loony bin by now. I live in an empty house in a rural setting with just a dog and a cat.

• Nope. I do have a baseball bat next to my nightstand, though. I'd like to see the boogie man screw with me with that bad boy around.

• No not scared.

• will when I was a kid and mum and dad won't home I used to speak loud so that people would think that someone was home

• Nah I like being alone because I can be loud and crazy and do whatever I want.

• Nah not really

• nope, I get to walk around in my underwear :P

What Girls Said 9

• I'm the opposite. I LOVE the rare occasions when I get my house to myself overnight, or for a few days. My house is small enough though that I'd hear someone coming in the second they opened a door, haha, so I don't worry too much. I live in a pretty secluded neighborhood and know all my neighbors. We don't have too many random people cruising through for no reason.

• i used to be like that. These past few months, I no longer get scared of being home alone. I actually like it.

• i get scared sometimes... I tend to either stay in my room or the TV room. my house is pretty old, makes a lot of creaking sounds lol. not a lot of fun at night. and I leave all the lights on too. :p

• Nope...not really... Never been afraid of something like that.

• Sometimes, especially if I watch a scary movie. If I get too scared, I just turn the lights on & I feel better.

• No.

• No

• nope, it's the bessssst <3

• No actaully I'm really happy lol