Do I have potential to be a male model?

ok I'm wondering if any of you think I could honestly have a chance at being a male model, I'm about 6'3" and I have an athletically sculpted body. and I'm not asking this to be cocky and see who thinks I'm hot, I honestly want to know if you guys think I have any chance at being a male model

* profile pics are me

Most Helpful Girl

• you shoud just ask the modelling agency. it's hard to say since I've been told that too by my friends, it's all about photogenicity I think or something. I think you look cute.

What Girls Said 2

• WOW.

WOW.

WOW.

Yes, you could definitely be a male model (as far as attractiveness and body type goes). I have a couple of guyfriends who are models and you honestly look even better than they do, which is not an easy feat haha.

You just need to hit up some modeling agencies and give it a shot!

You'd be great. rawwwr :D

Good luck! I can't get over your picture! LOL

~Katie~

• Posssibly, if what you say is true. but you'll have to try

What Guys Said 2

• Do not go to an agency, they want your money, for portfolio etc. all they really do for you is tell you where to go to tryout for a photoshoot, but they don't care for you, best thing to do is to advertise yourself, most importantly work out every day, different muscle groups, keep the definition you don't want to be a bodybuilder, think about what kind of model you would like to be, there's all kinds like face models for make up, or models for catalogs like Bells,if you're thinking about being a model for Hollister know that all the money you make while you're with them they get to keep a huge percentage of it, even if it's not with hollister you still have to pay them because you're a model owned by hollister, be very careful. There are a lot of factors to consider I suggest that you or anyone interested do their research first there are a lot of websites with good info out there. Cheers and good luck

• Yep.