Hair Products You Use?

What products do you use & what is your hair type? How often do you shampoo/condition & use treatments?

-Shampoo

-Conditioner

-Treatments

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a bunch of different types I use. I really like this brand though: link

I like bumble and bumble as well as frederic fekkai because their products smell really good.

Unfortunately I get dandruff so when I wash my hair I use t-gel first and then shampoo it again because that stuff smells really strong.

My hair is partially dyed and pretty long (an inch or two below my armpit). I have naturally curly/wavy hair and I have been straightening it since I was about 11. My hair is pretty dry from all that so the product I use are typically for dry and/or damaged hair. I wash it 2-3 times a week and use a conditioning mask or oil at least once a week. I really want to try that Moroccan oil stuff that has become popular.

What Guys Said 1

• Depending on what kind of hair you have it is all different, if you can provide more information that would be great

What Girls Said 11

• I use to use either Pantene, Head and shoulders or something similar, I think I am using Pert Plus right now. I use the shampoo with conditioner one. I do that every other day. And on the other days I only condition.

For example:

Monday: Use the Shampoo plus conditioner, then use conditioner

Tuesday: Use only conditioner

etc.

My hair is course and thick, I color it a lot, and use a flat iron a lot. I get brittle and split end hairs a lot.

• Shampoo: Suave Almond and Shea Butter

Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals Moisture conditioner

Treatments: Some argan oil from Sally's

My hair's wavy/ straight and pretty dry and frizzy. I've tried lots of products both expensive and cheap, and these are my favorites :) I shampoo and condition my hair every day, and I use the argan oil every day before I blow dry my hair.

• I use Suave shampoo and conditioner (the strawberry one...smells so good!) pretty much 6 days a week (after workouts). As far as other products, there's something called surf hair which gives a messy beach look and garnier has a leave-in-conditioner that I use as well.

• Oh, meant to say VO5 milk strawberry shampoo...use that one and the Suave one sometimes...

• I use Pantene which works great. I shampoo and condition every other day and I do treatments once or twice a week. I use the garnier fructis 3 minute miracle twice a week because I bleach some of my hair so that just moisturizes it. I use the macadamia nut hair mask once every two weeks for an intensive moisturizer for my hair. My hair's straight and medium thickness I suppose.

• I used Pantene for a very long time. But I just switched to L'Oreal Ever Pure smooth shampoo. I colour my hair & I love, love, love this shampoo. I condition with Nexxus humectess. I leave in daily & big moisturize with it weekly & monthly.

-Bed Head: superstar, if I leave it straight

-Catwalk: curls rock, if I curl it

Always, always: Regis Designline defizz spray before I blow dry

I only shampoo everyother day, unless I've been around someone who smokes. Then I can't stand it & I wash my hair asap.

• um well right now I just use White Rain shampoo cause it's cheap (doesn't matter what kind of shampoo you use as long as it gets the hair clean). I have Herbal Essences conditioner that I bought at Big Lots for cheap.

I have Jon Frieda (Conair) hair dryer and I use the Big Sexy Hair Spray and Stay. Also Fructis Garnier moose. I have Redken hair cream to protect from blow dryer and also smoothing cream.

When I get my hair cut, people always ask me, "Your hair is so healthy, what kind of shampoo do you use?" LOL.

It's not the product you put on your hair people...it's what you put in your body that your hair will reflect. So, i.e. plenty of amino acids and essential oils will make your hair shine and you have to make sure that you eat your vitamins and get good nutrition. That will make you have good hair...not special shampoo sh*t

• For shampoo I use John Frieda, and wash my hair once a day.. I really love this shampoo. It always makes my hair voluminousness and soft.

For conditioner: I don't use anything same with any treatments I try not to put to many chemicals in my hair. My hairs naturally straight/ sometimes a little wavy.

• I just suave professionals sleek for shampoo and conditioner daily and then I use suave professionals heat prevention spray before I blow dry and straighten. My hair type is curly.

• I have curly hair and I use leave in conditioners and oils

• Assuie shampoo..mane and tail conditioner and a palmer leave in conditioner

• Argan oil and split end treatment from beyond the zone