Is it uneasy to talk to some one who dresses like a gang banger?

i don't represent nothing but I dress like I do and it seems like most girls don't like that so any suggestions to what to wear?

most of the times I wear a 59 fifty new era hat and red nikes and baggy pants and red bandana under my head , gold chain , white or black t shirt if not a famous stars and strips logo
typo stars and stripes
if you look on my profile you get the basic picture of me with out a shirt and to make it more easier am I or am I not attractive

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm well a lot of it is body language. If you seem open and more friendly people are less likely to think your a threat... Brighter colors might help and don't wear the hat in a way that casts too much shadow on your face. You shouldn't have to change your style it's your style so what other people think is irrelevant.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think I necessarily like the way you dress, but would I feel uneasy to talk to you? No. Probably not. But some people are more easily threatened than others.

• If you don't represent nothing then you represent something. Its a double negative. Gotcha, so hmm so you really are a gang banger. Nice try

• How exactly do you dress?

• Gang banger? Please explain that to me. I always argue that it means one thing whilst a friend of mine argues it to means another... And how does a gang banger supposedly dress?

• well what gang banger means is either a dope boy , or a gang member

• Oh, well I was completely off the mark. My friend was right after all... Godamnit.

• Of course I'd be uneasy talking to a guy who looks like a gang banger. I'd be afraid he'd hurt me.

• Not un easy. Gang bangers just aren't my type so I wouldn't go for him.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol, why do some subcultures share names with types of orgies.