What's the most extreme example of color coordination you have seen?

I know someone who always tries to color coordinate EVERYTHING..I mean EVERYTHING

Please RATE..sob...

Most Helpful Girl

• My speech teacher was very OCD about everything, including her clothing.

Her days were:

Monday-Red

Tuesday-Polka dot

Wednesday-Purple

Thursday-Red

Friday-Casual, however, she didn't believe in wearing jeans to work, so she'd wear slacks with a dress top

Literally, no lie, legit, she would even coordinate her glasses(I guess they were cheap reading glasses), shoes, bracelets, watches and even her room! She would switch out the decorations in her room to match her clothing coordination.

She even had a fragrance coordination. With every day, came a particular scent. I think on Mondays it would be cinnamon, Tuesdays Vanilla,Wednesday Cinnamon, Thursday some mint crap and Fridays I couldn't remember

Bitch was crazy, legit

What Girls Said 7

• barbara streisand.

She was on OPRAH and she was all in ivory. Coat, pants, shoes, purse all ivory.

She performed a song and Oprah said "where on earth did you find a white mic in chicago" and she said "well I couldn't, so I painted one of yours, after all it had to match"

Oprah was piisssssssssed! it imediately cut and went to commercial,

Obsessive colour coordinators irritate me.

• Yea some people go over the top. You don't have to co-ordinate everything. There is such a thing as putting stuff together, it doesn't have to match colours exactly :P

I know what you mean, my mom buys a brown top and is like "Oh I have to buy white pants to go with it. Only white, or brown in the same colour" I just have to shake my head. It's like only that one pair of pants or that one brown pair of shorts is the only thing she can wear that top with. I don't understand the thought process there. It makes no sense, because another pair of white shorts would look fine, even blue because brown is a neutral and pretty much goes with everything.

• i have a friend who believes that your pants need to match your shirt...even if the shirt is yellow -.-'' ends up looking like this link

• 0|1
    • I knew a teacher who would coordinate the color of her whiteboard marker to the color of her shirt. It must have sucked when she wore yellow.

• My boss does, everyday her outfits totally color coordinated...with her office. And in 20 years, I have never seen her wear the same thing twice. Very weird.

• link

enough said lool

• MY friend has a different coloured pair of shoes for everyone of her outfits.

What Guys Said 1

• There's a cooking show starring Sandra Lee on the Food Channel, and every episode features ridiculously coordinated decor that attempts to capture the theme of the entrees. And yes, it's different every single time. You will never see a more coordinated kitchen in your life.

Here are some examples.

link

link

link

link