Dressin down...Ladies, do any of you do this?

There aren't many days where I "dress down" but every once in a while I have that day where I wear sweatpants out of the house. When I do, I feel rather bummy, so I tend to wear my laciest thong and bra underneath my clothes. It makes me feel kinda sexy, knowing that people see sweats but I am wearing skimpy underwear. Does anyone else do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I wear sweats Ill wear a tight shirt or cute bummp take and a hoodie.

Ill do the same or I just won't wear anything underneath.

• Well, you gotta wear the tight shirt! That's a given. you cannot look like a total bum :D

• haha for sure! I find a cute pair of sweats and a tight long sleeved shirt looks pretty cute.

What Guys Said 1

• Dang that's hot. lol

What Girls Said 6

• I have worn 'bummy' clothes only a few times in my life. I try to go out looking decent. It's not because I'm a snob or anything but I like to look good, and I know how crappy I look in pjs and sweats. So I try to put on something half decent.

• Pretty sure this has nothing to do with the question...

• Sorry, someone was talking to me when I wrote this, and I got confused with a similar question I was also answering :S

• i hate sweats >.> they make me feel like britney spears during her crazy phase(tho,isn't that every phase with her :/). I do it,but I wear jeans and a wide shirt

• No the days where I just care about comfort I go full on comfort. Except the bra because I still don't want to have a uni boob from wearing a sports bra.

• You're not alone, I do that too.

• haha, I do something similar. :)

• Haha, I do that to!