Do you dress super conservative, super showy, somewhere in between...what's your policy for showing skin?

my policy is to show one thing and one thing only. if my top is low cut, I wear jeans. if my skirt is short, then my shirt covers my chest. if you can see my stomach, then everything else is under wraps.

i think showing a little skin is OK because it shows you're comfortable with your body and have something to be proud of, and that guys can look, but you don't want to put everything on display.

how about you girls? and guys, how much skin do you like to see?

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to dress trendy/conservative. I think the reason I have to do conservative is that I have big boobs. So no matter what I wear, it can come across as trashy in certain circumstances. But I still like to stay in style. I know what you mean though, last week I was so tired and had a lot of running around to do so I just went out in my pjs :P I never do that, it was a once in a lifetime thing for me to do, but I literally felt like crap.

I do the same thing as you too, I choose one thing and then cover the rest. I think that is a good rule so that you can be sure you are not showing too much.

What Guys Said 2

• I like your policy. It's the best way to look classy yet attractive. Basically, the rule to me is there are 3 body parts concerning girls that need to be careful when shown:

Legs

Cleavage

Midriff

Pick one and one only and cover the others up. Best way to seem classy yet sexy. Obviously in the summer you can get away with wearing midriff tops with shorts but only when it's super hot out. Any other time, it won't work.

That's my personal opinion.

• I don't need much if any. I like casual clothing on girls. At the most some short shorts.

What Girls Said 9

• well I always wear jeans or tights,cause I just feel uncomfortable with everybody staring at me,i feel like I'm in my underwear when I wear shorts >.> so I can pretty much wear anything on top,low-cut or not,i don't really try to expose any cleavage,but I do wear some low-cut tops

• I don't have a policy. I usually wear a low-cut shirt (IMO they look better are are more comfortable) with mini skirts and tights. Sometimes I don't wear tights, but then I usually put a blouse on. I'm still a little uncomfortable with my body, but whatever. I have no rules.

I don't see anything wrong with putting it all on display if you want.

• I like to dress cute, not sexy.

I'm not big on showing too much skin (unless I'm going to the beach).

I wear a lot of dresses but they can't be more than 6 inches from my knees. I don't have much boobs to show so I won't even bother with a low-cut top. Most of the time I'm in my jeggings and T-shirt/tank top...so I'm your regular girl, not showy. I consider myself pretty modesty.

• i think I dress more conservatively. That doesn't mean that am always covered up. I just feel more comfortable if my assets aren't on display.

• I'm modest and 100% comfortable with my body. I don't need to or have to show my body to prove to any guy or girl that I'm comfortable with myself.

I just happen to dress modestly. Not to say I'll never show skin, but I generally prefer to not. Plus, I have big boobs, so that's 1 strike against me. Girls with small boobs would be the first in line to throw around the words "whore" and "slut"

• I dress according to my humor.. xD I can't plan my clothes for the week or even for the next day hehe but usually I don't feel comfortable with big cleavages or showing off my belly (even though I'm not fat).. I like jeans and a pretty top :)

• During the day I'm pretty conservative, unless it's like 118790879 degrees at which point I'm ready to walk the streets naked.

When I go out at night I use your policy - show off one area and conceal the others.

• Conservative but that doesn't mean not fashionable ;)

• I don't like to show it at all, just tight clothes but nothing on display makes uncomfortable... But your policy is good if the legs are off them nothing else and so on...