Clothes

is the way you dress important to a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• ya it's important but it's not necessarily a "deal breaker." For example I prefer guys to wear tight clothes but I have ended up being attracted to those with baggier clothes. so as long as it's clean and not an extreme style girls won't care too much.

What Girls Said 10

• it doesn't matter. I mean as long as he makes an effort to look presentable, I'm not out there nit-picking what brands he's wearing w/e. I like simple tho. t-shirt+jeans=alright with me ;*)

• Not really. AS long as they don't wear the same thing everyday then it's all good.

I am always impressed when I see a guy wearing a collared shirt or khaki pants, but it isn't something that's going to make or break anything for me.

• Coool I was jus wonderin wether my good dress sense would help ;) haha

• I would say definitely. girls notice when a guy dresses nicer than the other guys around.

• Yeah, to some degree it's important to me. But I like guys who look good without appearing to be overly fussy about it. If I get the sense that it'd take him longer than me to get ready for a night out it's just a huge turn off.

• well to a certain extent.

it isn't the most important, but it matters.

i mean, it doesn't matter if he tries at least.

i wouldn't wanna be seen out in public with my guy if he looked like a hobo or was wearing a super baggy tshirt or something. (not to sound superficial)

• well kinda. . .i like guys who care about what they look like, , but yuo don't have to dress up everyday. I don't dress up everyday. it shouldnt matter what you wear its who you are. . but I like anything a guy wears as long as it isn't dirty or they wear it all the time, and sometimes derssing up is good. but if ya get what I'm saying you do not have to do it all of the time

• Kinda.its important that we know you can look nice and not always wear sweatpants. I mean, we know you can look cute in that just rolled out of bed look, but look polished once in a while. Especially when you guys go out. She'll appreciate it! :)

• well I typicaly don't dig guys who wear chick jeans so yea it might have something to do with his attire lol

• Sort of, you don't need to dress up, or be "stylish" but you need to be presentable to the public

• um duh. isn't the way the girl dresses at least A little important to you?

• Ye to a certain extent

• Yes it's important to me.

What Guys Said 0