What do you think about guys with a unique style?

I'm not talking about crazy piercings or purple hair. I'm talking about things like unique bracelets, long-sleeve shirts I modified myself where part of each sleeve is cut off and sewn with yellow/blue ribbons. not overdone or gaudy, but definitely different from all the cookie-cutter polo, t-shirt, button-down-wearing guys out there.

I heard the phrase "leave the house wearing something that makes YOU nervous" and I like to incorporate it. it makes things different and exciting and fun every day.

what do you think, is it weird? do you think it's cool/brave? just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm neutral to it. I like color and crazy and quirky and things like that. If I saw a guy wearing it in a class of mind I'd do what I could to have an interaction with him, make friends. Provided you're a good person I'd like to get to know you and such.

I tend to want to make friends with people who look different. Makes them seem more interesting and worth while.

What Girls Said 3

• love that phrase, ganna use it now :)

i think that that's great , don't be a generic person be original and you have that down, thumbs up

• I think its awesome! :) Just be yourself.

• Yes!

What Guys Said 1

• It's cool if you can do it for yourself. But if it's like those people that dress wildly or do weird things just for the sake of it, then it's kind of like attention seeking. But you can usually tell the difference between someone's style, and someone's cries for attention.