Hey girls! I need some serious help with these shoes!

These are some serious shoes! They are expensive though!

So do you like them, or no?

link

Thank you all, for helping me put a point across to my sister, because she wouldn't listen to me when I old her she was out of her mind for wanti g to buy me something like those!

Most Helpful Girl

• Gorgeous shoes, but definitely not for that price

What Guys Said 4

• just get some chucks and be done with it

• At $1295, is that shoe made from an endangered species?

• Could you actually walk in those without breaking your neck?

• If you're skilled in walking in heels, those shoes would be no problem. I've worn way worse.

• Yeah, different is a good word.

• Yes, yes it is

• Ugly to me. For the price of those you could get at least 5 other high quality expensive shoes.

• And just think of what you could do with all that money. That's a years worth of gas. You even said you'd rather have Converse. lol

• Yea I would lol! Now those are my shoes! My sister wants to buy them for me! She's out of her mind!

• Ask for something else that is 1300? LOL

What Girls Said 12

• Those are cute, but you do NOT need to spend that much on shoes unless you're an investment banker or something.

link

link

link

link

link

• Excuse me, but you can never go wrong with Louboutins! I have the suede over-the-knee boots in black from a few years back. The style is truly iconic, and they're amazing quality. I've gotten so many compliments! Besides, everyone recognizes the signature red sole; it's says something about a girl when she struts her stuff in Loubs... it screams "I mean business" like nobodies business! ;)

• For 1300 dollars? You better be able to walk on water lol

I don't like them, not my style. And I saw a pair that looked very similar to those in forever 21 - but they were like 35.

All I'm sayin is, your the only one who knows how expensive they are if that's the statement your trying to make. Unless you tell someone, people will assume you got them from Dillards or something...

• If you're familiar with Christian Louboutin, you'll now they're his because of the red soles.

• Lmfao that's an I idea Ill take that into thought

• I don't like them at all. But then again, maybe you shouldn't take my comment into consideration, since we obviously have very different tastes. Those shoes seem too flashy and overpriced for the way they look, to me. I don't wear high heels as often as sneakers, but when I do, I like them simple and cute.

• They're cute, but not $1,295 cute. They're more "I'll see if I can find a similar looking pair on Zappos for $60" cute.

• Lol that's exactly what I said to my sister... She wants to get them for me! She's fing crazy

• If she insists on buying them, take them, thank her a million bazillion times, and rock those Louboutins every chance you get.

• Lol I told her to get herself a pair because I would never be able to pay her back for them, she has four pairs of these designer shoes.. I just don't get why she wants to get ME, a pair

• They are alright, but definitely not for that price. I wonder what the profit margin is for the company who chages that much. I think your money could be better spent elsewhere.

• gosh I can't believe everyone is complaining about the price... they're Louboutains and absolutely stunnings ones at that... I adore them and think they are worth every penny!

• Haha they are gorgeous! But they aren't me, they are my gurly frilly sister lol! But whatever she wants goes lol!

• im not girlie or frilly but I do love a good pair of heels... I wear heels all day everyday and I believe they are an investment piece in my wardrobe... I try to buy a few good expensive designer pairs I generally try to afford at least one pair a year and then I wear them into the ground to get my moneys worth

• They Are Cute...but they could be better for the price...

I have cheaper heels that look wayy wayy better than those.

But, you can go wrong with the Christian Louboutin!

lol.

Nah..i wouldn't buy those even if I was rich...too much money...i rather spend 50 buck on heels..maybe 100 if they are totally awesome...i also have pairs that cost 20 bucks...1300 bucks can buy a used car!

Seriously come on...Gtfowtbs.

• personally , I don't like them

• love em, don't have $1500 laying around though lmao

• Sell them, buy a used car and go to payless instead. :\

• omg they are so gorgeous. if you can afford it, get them for sure

are you crazy? let your sister buy them for you