White guys, do you find black girls attractive?

Do you think they are attractive and if you do what/why do you think that? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• there are attractive people of every race...very attractive. that being said, black chicks are not who I generally gravitate to. why? idk, why do some people like blue eyes, why do some people like brown hair, its just preference. and I don't think "what" makes any sense in that context

• I agree with this. There are fugugly people in every race and perfectly attractive people as well. I happen to find Asian people verry attractive myself but like the above said that's just my preferance of what I find attractive. Every person has their own "taste".

What Guys Said 4

• YES! well, it's not because they are black. I think there are attractive black girls just as there are some that aren't attractive. I've dated more black girls then white girls and I LOVE IT when they talk sophisticated and never talk 'hood' ya know?

• Yes, I know I do. It varies from guy to guy I guess but I am very attracted to black girls both really light and dark

• Well I find the lighter one's attractive, I don't not find the darker one's attractive per say but that's just my general taste.

• Would that be the same for Mexican women, ie only attracted to the lighter ones (assuming you that you are Mexican).

• I have found a handful that are attractive, though I do not find the majority of them to be.

What Girls Said 4

• Some guy do, some guys don't. Use the search bar, this question gets asked far too much.

• no

• YASSSSS

• I'm so tired of all these damn black girls asking the same question? stop it yall are making us look bad and desperate! I wanna know is it the same 3 users asking that question anonymously over and over again or do yall really think this way? why do you even care stick to black men they're finer anyway