Guys:Boxers or Briefs and why

Girls: Thongs/briefs/bikinis/boyshorts etc and why?

0|0
9|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I use boxers because they re comfortable and kinda sexy lol

I like girls that uses boyshorts. Why? CUZ ITS DAMN HOT lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I've got all 3 kinds for guys: boxers, briefs, and boxer briefs. What I wear depends on what I feel like. Or also what I'm wearing over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear boxerbriefs...very comfy and hold everything in place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys: boxer/briefs, its a hybrid with the best of both worlds.

Girls: BOYSHORTS! Because I just checked Google images :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers; it starts to get annoying when you've got your stuff packed into a pair of tight briefs. Boxers give it that extra space.

0|0
    0|0
  • Briefs the ones with the reinforced front or briefs or boxer briefs that have the pocket in front to put ones junk into for support. Boy shorts are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wear trunks. They are boxer briefs just with shorter legs. they give good support and don't ride up on you.

On girls I like thongs/g-strings or boyshorts. I think they are very sexy looking

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear boxer-briefs because briefs are too constricting and boxers bunch up when I sleep

for girls, BOYSHORTS. those things are so incredibly sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a guy and I wear bikini underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Guys: boxerbriefs - comfy and simple

Girls: boyshorts - hot and not too showy

0|0
    0|0
  • i like to wear boxers and boxer briefs, but not briefs.

on girls I don't know what those things are except the thong, soooooo girls look good in thongs, lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing mens thong underwear.

0|1
    0|0
  • boxers cause I hate having my stuff all bunched up

0|0
    0|0
  • i have boxers, boxer briefs, and breifs,,, it depeneds on the season, mood, and whats washed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear briefs when i go out. It'll help hide my hard on if i happen to get one. I dont wear underwear at home.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a guy and don't wear any underwear at all. I haven't for years now. Just love the feeling of freedom. Boxers bunch up and briefs are too tight. The easy access is handy sometimes too!

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 9

• boyshorts are awesome. the black/ lacey ones and cotton are so so comfy! and they look cute ;*)

0|0
    0|0
  • for me: cotton bikini-style briefs and boyshorts

for guys: boxer briefs, they so sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • i think every girl has to have a few pairs of each. thongs a given. briefs and boyshorts I wear to bed. bakinis go with some pants like sweats and still be comfy. hipsters are awsome for around the house, so are boy boxers. I don't do boxer briefs thoguh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy in BOXERS.

I wear BOYSHORTS.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear the strings and want my mate to wear boxers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs because I am comfortable in them

0|0
    0|0
  • thongs for me. I just find them more comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitly boxers. just cause I think it's sexy (if it's a nice boxer)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like guys who wear boxer briefs kinda tight on their legs. .i think they are cute. . for me as a girl boyshorts they are just more comfortable

0|0
    0|0