Signs that a girl is flirting with me in online chats? (Facebook, IM, etc)

Are there special words, style of writing, responsiveness, etc to consider? I require information on this subject, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• The special word is moss.

Ex.1) Guess what, today I tripped over a rock with moss on it!

Ex.2) Hey, long time no see! I moss you!

Oops! Miss*

Ex.3) I saw your moss today!

I mean Mom*

What Girls Said 3

• there's not really flirting, but hints that she's had her eye on you or she's single.

if she mentions she knows one of your friends, if she says something like, 'oh, I seen you in walmart, but was too shy to say hi', that's a big flag...uhmm..other sh*t like mentioning she's single/lonely/bored, maybe even horny..

also if she likes things you do, or becomes interested in what you like. if she makes a comment about your hair/smile/eyes...stuff like that.

• Its pretty hard to flirt over IM so she would have to make it really obvious like lots of winks, and most likely compliment you

• Flirting can only be done face to face.

• Exactly. Because smiley faces and how much she texts, FB chats, skypes, whatever it all doesn't mean sh*t. Us guys shouldn't read too far in to "online flirting".

What Guys Said 1

• She'll make it obvious (unless you're really out of it). It's the Internet and she knows it, so she'll make extra sure that you can't mistake that she's flirting.