How long is too long?

my hair comes down to just below my waist, it is browny blond color and naturally streaked. I get lots of comments from girls at school saying that I should cut it and that its too long. I love my hair but I wonder every day how long is too long, the question I'm seeking the answer to is could they talk like that because of jealousy or do they truthfully think its too long and what do guys think of long hair? do they find it sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends. I do think you should cut it cause hair that long usually doesn't look very good,it looks damaged and it makes you look like a dirty hippie. but if your hair is healthy,with no split ends and the ends are of equal length,your hair is thick,and you take good care of it and it's always clean-keep it-but I doubt that's the case cause hair like that is pretty much an impossible thing. do you have any pics or examples?

What Guys Said 3

• I love very long hair on girls. The longer the better. If your hair is nice and healthy I don't suggest you to cut it. Don't worry about what other girls say to you. There are some girls who knows that many guys like long hair on girls, the longer the better, and they try to persuade other girls to cut their hair shorter, because they will be less girls who can compete with them.

• i love long hairs on girls like the one on garnier shampoo ad..though very hard to maintain I guess but very attractive

• It can be very impractical to take care of, if that's what you mean.

What Girls Said 2

• I think once it gets past chest length, it's too long.

I used to have waist length hair, but it was such a pain to deal with. I chopped it all off and I'm so happy I did.

I would never tell a girl to cut her hair because it's not my place, but I would never be jealous of hair that long.

• its a bit too long but I'm sure it looks beautiful if its healthy however very long hair doesn't have a shape and not lively so you better go to a stylist and shape it around your face with it long at the back