Girls, would you date a guy with red hair?

I have red hair and dark brown eyes I have kissable lips, lol... I do... I'm 5 11 weigh 165... my favorite color is purple. I like girls that bite when they flirt... for some reason I like girls that look weak but can lift me and kick someass when she needs to. I like girls with dark hair, brown or black. White girls with natural dark skin and very pretty face...

The girls don't have to be dark... I don't like getting punched in the face as flirting... makes me mad... but I still won't hit a girl.
Plese answer I'm just curious to how many girls really would consider going out with a red head, like me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, it's a nice combination :D Purple is the best colour lol

• A lot of girls don't see why purples my favorite color... hen I ask why there favorite color is what it is. then they just agree with me. Purple is awsome! Mix it with neon green And black, then we got a party

• Haha, I get what you mean :)

• I was hoping you did. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Ya, I love red hair :D

• course.

• of course I would, but it depends if the guy can pull it off and if so, then that's hot.

• I'm in a long term relationship with a red head and loving life :)

• Absolutly! My favorite hair colour :) Unfortunatly I meet none of your qualifications ;)

• Well I'm not Trying to push you away. I'm just being honest. I acally lik a wide variety of qualities. Different girls have diferent personalities... And style...

What Guys Said 0