I've loved a girl for about one and a half years. She's the most perfect person... she likes me as a friend. The problem is, I love her so much I've contented myself with a supporting role,. So I'm fine with just being friends. Making her happy is my only objective. I'm even trying to get cool guys to be interested in her, because I've convinced myself I'm going to flunk any future life together. (I make money online... even walking around with hundreds of self-made dollars in my pockets, I can't convince myself that I can provide for her.) Talking about her, looking at her has started to hurt. A lot. What to do? How to detach myself? Help D:
Most Helpful Guy
No self respecting man would ever help a woman he loved find another man. You need to learn to love and respect yourself first.
1. Look in the mirror and tell yourself how great you are. Do this every day.
2. Don't change your opinion about something, just because she has a different opinion. Women is that as a sign of weakness, and it is.
3. You know that voice in your head that tells you that you are not good enough? Pretend it is Mickey Mouse with that high pitched voice of his. Its hard to be intimidated by Mickey Mouse.
4. Don't put any woman on a pedestal. If you place this woman's value as higher than your own, then she will to. Women want men that are at least there equal.
5. Write down all the things you don't like about yourself, then write down how to fix all those things. For example if you don't like they way you look, you might start working out.
6. Read up on different body language techniques. Example, make sure your back is always straight and not hunched over like a victim.
7. Practice making eye contact with everyone. Alpha males make eye contact. Weak men avoid it. If you make eye contact with a girl and then dart your eyes away, she has just lost all respect for you.
8. Work on clothing style. Getting new clothes that compliment your body type and are in style can make you feel more confident, and you need more confidence.
9. Make yourself less available to this girl. Right now your whole world revolves around her and she knows it. Don't just stay home. Go out and experience life. When you are finally around her, you will have something to talk about. This also lets her know she is no longer your priority in life.
10. Go on dates with other girls. Once she realizes you are not her little toy anymore she will become jealous. It doesn't matter she likes you that way or not, she WILL, be jealous. You have belonged to her for so long, and now she is being replaced. That is going to hurt her, and knock her right of that pedestal, she has been on for so long.2