Ladies how do you wear your hair?

Ladies how do you wear your hair most days? Why do you wear it that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear it down and if it's really hot I wear it up in a ponytail.

What Girls Said 19

• However it looks when I wake up.

My hair is wicked (I'm from NE give me a break) short so it doesn't take much effort to style. AKA I want it spikey- after I wake up it will be spikey from rolling around in my sleep.

The only real change is sometimes I'll arrange my bangs differently. But for the most part however it looks (provided it's clean) at the beginning of the day is how I wear it the rest of the day. I have better things to do than waste time styling my hair.

Especially since I work in a pool chances are it won't stay that way long and I'm just getting all kinds of gross products in the pool and throwing off the chemicals.

• i leave it down most of the time (straightened, generally), not unless I'm running- then it's up in a ponytail.

• Mine is a specific hair cut htat looks the same most of the time. Sometimes I blow dry it and don't straighten it so it looks like a bed-head bob of I curl it.

• down. its long, straight & with no fancy cuts.

its simple & easy. I just brush it...i don't have to spend time curling or styling it

• Straight and down, all day erry day. Sometimes I tie it back when I go roller-blading, but that's about it. :)

• Well, I personally like to be different so I personally wear really curly hairstyles or a really curly afro puff because I have really small ringlets in my hair. About straw sized. And I get more looks and compliments when my hair is thisway opposed to straightening it.

• I have naturally wavey hair. I straighten it every day. I like it down causes its really long and everyone complements me on how long and gorgeous it is. (Mid back and a burnt red) but if I work or am doing manhunt or sports I wear my bangs frenchbraided to the side and in a low side ponytail.

• I wear it down and curly because that's what it's naturally like.

• it's short so I just wear it as it is

• I like to wear it naturally, sometimes I bobby pin the front back so it's out of my face a little bit. My boyfriend says he likes when I straighten it so I do that sometimes too.

• Down and straight, because it's easy and looks good on me.

Up in a tucked-in ponytail if I'm just lounging around at home or if it's unbearably hot outside.

• i wear it down but when it's really hot or when I'm working out or at home I wear it up.

• I wear it down 'cause I find it looks best on me.

• I normally wear mine in a messy yet fancy kinda way cause it is easy to put up and still looks good after you take it down lol.

• however I feel like wearing it that day, & on some "special" days, my hair has a mind of it's own, & I have to wear it how "it" would like to be that day.

• i usually have it down most of the time but sometimes I do ponytail when the weather is hot.

• I leave it down but I HATE straightening it.

My hair's pretty much wild and all over the place.

• in a bun, lifes to short to worry if your hair looks good

• down and straight

What Guys Said 0