Do you think these jeans would go well with this type of coat?

here are the jeans link

and here is the coat

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 4

• You'd look like a cross between a geek and a gay!

• Those are the BEST kind of guys!

• I'm not thinking about how I'd look, I'm thinking about how the QA would look.

I'm being completely honest here: the QA is really cute and he has the style I look for in a guy. If I saw him on the street, I would approach him and ask him for his number (if I were single).

I see guys that dress like that every day: link and I think they're really hot.

• A lot of girls have pin ups of Arnold Schwarzenegger, too. H'ed look great in that outfit

• That's a pretty sweet coat, lol.

I can't see the jeans... "site error", but most pairs of jeans would go with that coat, of all fits, altho I personally think a standard fitting jean, or a slimmer fitting jean, especially, would look much better than a loose fitting pair.

• Not something I'd wear personally but I think it works just fine. You might consider a darkish blue instead of the grey though. I think the grey jeans with a black coat might come of as sort of drab and neutral. Switching to a blue might add some color and make the outfit a little more eye catching. Just a thought.

• yeah I was thinking the same thing myself with the grey, I tried the blue before and it didn't really suit me and I felt the grey might work a little better, thanks for your input though, much appreciated :)

• Blue jeans with a black coat ? grey goes so much better.. (that's just me though..dont like blue jeans) imo. :p

• 'Not something I'd wear personally', means, "I'm trying to be polite, but it's a disaster.'

• Yeah, it'd look good.