Which would you rather be? Ugly and healthy or attractive and unheathy?

Would you rather be really nice looking but have a chronic health condition (like arthritis or something). Or have an ugly face but have perfect health?

Most Helpful Girl

• No matter what you look like someone will find you beautiful. I honestly think that. There is no set standard of ugly, every one has different opinions. As an individual (assuming that friends and family are out of the picture) I value my health above everything else. Looks are secondary. No matter how I look someone will find me beautiful, I just have to be patient, which I have no problem doing.

And even so looks and relationships aren't that important to me. I'm an individual and there are a lot of things I want to accomplish in my life that don't require a husband or would be affected by having one. So health, definitely. With out that I wouldn't be able to help others.

What Girls Said 9

• Ugly and healthy - don't want my health to be in jeopardy just so I can look good; hell I might not even live long enough to enjoy my attractiveness if I'm unhealthy lol

• Attractive and unhealthy

• im pretty and healthy.. I excercise everyday, and when I feel good after well eating and excercising, I feel even prettier. and I'm sure I am. I was a drug addict becfore... therefore pretty and unhealthy.i made myself healthy again. I refuse to be ugly. If your unhealthy, you can change it. If you really want it.

• attractive and unhealthy

• Attractive and unhealthy, I could always fix the chronic health issue.

I mean I think being put down all the time by my looks would just make me wanna die in a hole. And society is always looking on looks rather than what's inside.

• UGLY & healthy

I think physical beauty is way overrated, & people don't realize how overobsessed they are with looks.

• Attractive and Unhealthy.

Self-esteem is a healthy trait in my opinion.

• Well, it's not like we can choose, lol.

Most times the health problems we have are detectable in the way we look, move, etc.

If you have good health, don't mess with nature.

• Well fortunately no one would have to pick between the two. The very reason people view others as attractive or unattractive is because of how healthy they are. Attractive people show in their physical appearance that they are healthy. That's why they're attractive to us to begin with because we want to mate with healthy people for healthy babies.

What Guys Said 0