How can I get a black guy to like me?

I'm half native American and then black & white. 5'7" and 100 pounds. I count myself as black raced even though I'm mostly Indian. I've been told I look like I'm mixed with korean and black. Well getting to the point, I love black guys. But it seem like very few of them like me. I don't know why but really how can I get a black guy to like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a black guy or just an ordinary guy period, there's no way that automatically attracts all guys or a certain type. If I had to advise you, I would say just focus on yourself, and maybe change your fashion style. I'm not telling you to wear anything revealing or sexy, just something different. Well most black guys , (im ashamed I have to say this but) majority of black guys like women with a nice ass, and/or revealing stuff. Do not, and I repeat Do not ever degrade yourself for attention, Guys come and go, its the sweet ones/ nice guys that can last forever. Good luck! =)

P.S. I'm mixed as well, =), mostly black. ( Jamaican, African American and native American.)

What Guys Said 3

• Black guys like fat girls with fat butts.

• that's not true. Oh you mean that if a black guy is to out with me, it would be because am fat? That's definitely not true considering the fact that am no where near fat and I date black guys.

• I don't race would be anything , you'll just have to be lucky and he like u , I'm black myself and I'm sure you look nice and what makes u love black guys..

• Black guys tend to go for just about every race. I'm Black myself, and based off of your description, you sound relatively attractive. Just talk to them or go to any club where there are Black guys.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not generalizing to all black men, but I've known quite a few who like someone with a little more meat on her bones.

• what kind of black guys do you like? OK I would say dress kinda flashy. not hoochie but dress like a black girl. do squats and make sure you have a nice a$$ and be confident. black men do not like insecure girls you gotta be confident and have some swag. and kinda be outgoing because if you're shy you may come off stuck up. I'm a little shy and I've had many guys say that to me. they might like you but not know you're interested so you gotta look approachable