What clothes do guys find attractive on women?

I know I love a guy in skinny jeans, a beanie, and converse. But what clothes do guys find to be a turn on? And please don't say sh*t like, "I like girls when they wear nothing!" Because it's not funny.

Ummmm I'd say mild size 5'7 size 14 jeans, size M shirt in most stores

Most Helpful Guy

• I like seeing girls in active wear, mostly because I'm an active guy and like an active girl. Sneakers (and not skater-type sneakers, but the kind you would wear for playing sports or working out in), shorts or jeans, t-shirts or tank tops, and if they have any kind of definition in the abs, something that shows off their midriff. Mix it up with a pony tail and you're good to go.

Basically, NOTHING is hotter to me than a girl who looks like she's either about to hit the gym for some high intensity workout, or just got done with it. That's why I work out at home, so that I can focus on my workout. When I'm at the gym, seeing the girls working out gets me going more than any p*rn ever could.

What Guys Said 5

• It definitely depends on the guys. I like girls who dress up a little bit. I'm not a fan of the sporty look. I greatly prefer it when women have their hair down, and am not a huge fan of makeup. I really dislike things that are "ruffely" or "frilly" and like fabric with straight cuts and not a lot of adornment.

I would say that it depends on the kind of guy you are trying to attract, but don't be afraid of overdressing a little bit.

• you are built like my wife :) yummy! So age matters... I like pac sun and rommy on girls your age... classy older but still young... pesant blouses and well fitting tee shirts... Jeans and skirts that show curves and flatter... Careful with styles... I see lots of girls going for that trashy Kesha look and well... It looks silly... Also most of them have love handles and it looks bad...

• okay what's your body type and style... because some girls can wear anything but being real... Most girls can't... So give us a clue here...

• Lack of clothes.

>And please don't say sh*t like, "I like girls when they wear nothing!"

Oh, damn it...

Um, then... well... I dunno, some skirt and some topic I guess.

• I like it when girls look pretty when showing the least amount of clothes =)

What Girls Said 1

• Most of the guys I know like girly, feminine girls link link

However, I know not every guy likes that style. Also, I dress nothing like that and I still have a boyfriend (even though I know he prefers those kinds of girls).

• this is so my stylee ^^ my fav store is forever21 <3