Hot girl or cute girl, which one will you choose?

This question is bothering like forever. I guess guys are more attracted to hot girls, but most of the guys are keep telling me they like cute and innocent girls more than hot ones. So which one will you choose? hot or cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Overall I like cute. I just now (via answering this ?) figured out why:

In terms of behavior,

"hot" behavior is seduction & flirting.

"cute" behavior is quirkiness.

Personally...I like "cute" behavior more than "hot" behavior. Not to say that I don't like being flirted with & seduced [cauz I do :) ]...but overall "cute" behavior is more enticing & fun to me. Quirks are what make people human, after all. :)

What Guys Said 7

• Well whether a girl is hot or cute is also related to opinion of the person. I fall for cute girls more often, but hot girls. Are hot. lol Again, it's a lot of opinion though, some girls could be cute to some guys while really hot to others and vice versa.

• When I was single, I never thought I had to choose. Why not one of each? The cute when in the AM, the hot one in the PM.

• what kinda vapid d-bags you been dating/admiring... dudes need to get the girl that's best for them... meaning compatible... looks fade, y'knw

• Well there are two kinds of Hot in my opinion.

Slutty hot - example megan fox

just hot - Jennifer Aniston

Cute is one who innocent

I like just hot

• Your just hot is probably cute in my eyes, Jennifer Aniston is cute for me.

Slutty hot--Angelina Jolie;

not slutty but charmingly hot--J.Lo;

cute--Dianna Agron; Rachel Bilson;Nina Dobrev

so which one is more like your type

• I think it has to be more than physical appearance for me. Purely physically, I was thinking about this and I realized that I'd like a bit of both.

• A shfter, a girl who can be cute at times and hot at times.

• Cute by far. I've notice I always like cute not hot.

What Girls Said 1

• Why not be both? Sometimes I feel like being cute, yet other times I feel like being sexy instead. Guys like it when you alternate, because being monotone is boring, I mean, that's why we like role playing, so why not apply it to real life?