How about that facial hair?

How many girls out there like guys with some form of whiskers on his face, and if so what style do you think is the best?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I tend to prefer clean shaven on a man, but there's a sort of 'lumberjack chic' <---my term, that I find REALLY sexy. link for example. I just want to run my hands all over his face.

• If you can pull the look it's all good... but I don't like it if a guy makes too much fuss about it... something like this is damn fine...

link

damn... I have a weak spot for boys who are the "rough type"...

• It really depends on how the facial hair looks on the individual man. If facial hair looks good on you and you want it, go for it. If you don't like it and it's doesn't suit you, then don't do it. Typically I LOVE a little stubble, though. Even a little beard/goatee is good. If you go for the ZZ Top beard, it's too much. haha.

Gerard Butler's facial hair = perfection: link

ZZ Top = Not so much: link

• I don't mind it.. I perfer clean shaven. the guy I'm seeing has a beard. It suits him, he keeps it neat. but he looked good without it too. But I have sensitive sking.. so as long as its long enough that I don't get beard burn!

• I don't mind it. Even stubble lol. The one thing I don't like though is when a man has just a mustache with no accompanying beard...it just looks sort of creepy

• it absolutely depends on the guy. ie. Ewan Mcgregor with facial hair=gross, but without he's super hott. Johnny depp with facial hair is gorgous wiht or without. preferably with ;) But I'll be walking down the streets and I'll see some guys with facial hair that it doent suit and some guys that look better with it. so ya it really depends on your facial features, body type, age, etc.

• hmm well I'm on the fence with this one. I never really liked guys with beards but then I've been attracted to some guys with a slight beard and they looked really good with it. I think as long as a guy keeps it trimmed and neat looking its okay, but just stubble from not having shaved is kind of a turnoff.

• I love it to a point. I'm not a fan of the mountain man look but I love the stuble. A nice soul patch and/or goatee is nice too ^_^

• it depends on the guy really

• I like facial hair that is well groomed around their face, on their cheeks and chin like this: link

I do not like this: link

• I don't really like a lot of facial hair.

• I don't think really any facial hair is attractive on a guy. If I see beards or mustaches, that's a huge turn off. But that's just me. If anything I would be okay with stubble.

• It depends on the guy, and his age. Teenagers who keep their facial hair don't pull it off as much as young men do. Personally, I like a little stubble, but it really just depends on the guy!

• I hate pedo staches and the santa beard...also the full mustach in general lol...

but stubble and clean cut beards are ok.

• I like facial hair that is well groomed. But I don't like mustache.

• I'm not really a fan of facial hair.

• I do like a guy with some facial hair. When it's nice and trimmed. ;)

• 5'oclock shadow.

• facial hair is manly.. personally love it but very little of it and no moustache ofcourse ... completely shaven isn't good !

• i don't mind really - its attractive anyway :)

• Beard or mustache is a definite turn off. SCRUFF on the other hand is super sexy in my opinion if you can pull it off! :) yum.

• SHAVE IT OFF

• i like how the guys in GQ magazine do it

• No. not at all. I like clean shaven

What Guys Said 1

• they like whatever suits you lol