Good place to buy a bathing suit? Any bathing suits you thought looked amazing on your girl?

I really need to get a new bathing suit. Of course I wanna get something that looks really good and is not that expensive. I was wondering if I could get any tips, because it always takes me forever to find a good bathing suit.

All I want is

something inexpensive

fits well

looks good

something I don't have to worry about falling off

ps. I also need something that would be larger up top.

Guys any particular styles you like to see on a girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are bigger up top (larger than a C) I think a bikini top with either an underwire or wide straps will work best. This will provide a bit more coverage and also more support and is less likely to let you fall out. Stick to things that don't have ruffles as this wil make you look larger up top. As for bottoms, I think high waisted pants look bad on everybody, so I think typical bikini cut or even brazillian cut look better. If you don't have much of a butt, then go for a cut that is smaller rather than larger as it will have less material and make your butt look better. When I was a teenager I worked selling bikinis, so have remembered a lot of this stuff. I live in Sweden so don't know what stores to recommend to you.

What Guys Said 3

• My favorite look is the classic hip tie bikini bottom and a triangle string top. Great look, especially for a girl with a bit more on top. And I'd imagine you should be able to find one pretty cheap in whatever color or pattern you like.

• 1|0
  • This is my favorite swimwear designer: link

What Girls Said 3

• Honestly I just go to Old Navy or Target. I mean I have never found any suit elsewhere that looks all that much better, and you can't beat those prices. You can even get a few suits they're so cheap. I've seen a few cute things at Victoria's secret, but it's more expensive and you have to be pretty thin for those to look good.

• I know how you feel, It took me forever to find one. I spent the whole day going into every store and most of them were too expensive.

La Senza has a sale on bikinis for 20, you can also get them at VC. I ended up getting mine at Aeropostale for 5$ and I love it, it's exactly like this --

link

• victoria's secret

j. crew

since you're larger on top, I think this would look good: link