Anyone ever feel like they aren't attractive enough for their boyfriend/girlfriend?

How did you get over it? if you ever did? basically just like the title says, I don't think I am hot enough for my boyfriend. We've been dating for about three weeks now, and I wonder why he choose me. He is gorgeous, and all of his exes have been gorgeous. guess I'm just looking for some tips to help get over my insecurities.

What Guys Said 1

• If you find some let me know too. My fiance is 20 years younger and beautifull. She still takes my breath away when I look at her, I have no idea what she sees in me. she says it is becaues of my heart and how I treat her, but I am amazed. I'm not rich or handsome - I think I am a nice guy-but I have a fear that she will get tired of me--oh well-- I will just love her with all that I am and hope it is enough.

• That is really sweet. I'm happy for you :)

What Girls Said 1

• my last boyfriend made ma feel that way.unfortunately I ended up breaking up with him because of my own insecurities. and I miss him a lot. so you've just gotta remember he chose you for a reason.so he doesn't think that way.just you do.

• thanks, that was helpful. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, insecurities can be such a bitch :(

• happy to help and thanks. hope it works out for you though :)