Do you think I can wear thigh high boots?

I'm 4'11 and I really wanna buy a pair of these thigh high boots I saw online and there really sexy but I don't know if they would be to high on me ? So do you think I can where thigh high boots?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them, especially in a dark brown suede. But, I would worry about them making you look stumpier. I'm 5'1, and there seems to be a magic length for everything that either makes you look taller or shorter.

What Guys Said 3

• not really age appropriate imo. Def. will be looked at as a slut, not sayin you are but that's what people will think when they c u. Posting a link to the boots would also help us get an exact picture of what you are talking about.

• It's only a good idea if you're working the pole that day.

• At your age...no

What Girls Said 3

• I think they'll probably overwhelm your frame, especially since they will be even higher on you than on a taller girl

• it can work..

i love thigh highs!

• If you like them, go for it! You could pull it off, just be careful what you wear with them...for ex. a dress with them may cut your body off and make you look shorter, but with dark denim jeans it could look totally cute:)