How much fat is unattractive? How much is?

I am five foot nine and I weigh 180, I'm an hourglass. So my extra weight is distributed kinda oddly. I feel self conscious because I feel fat. I'm losing more weight. But does it sound unattractive? What is? You can be brutally honest lol

I'm asking what's attractive. I know I'm fat. I'm not asking you to tell me that for the idiots out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that a well-proportioned body looks the most attractive. Some girls can be skinny but don't look attractive. Same to overweight girls. If you carry your weight beautifully, then it's attractive. Ofcourse, one should lose weight for health issues but as far as attractiveness hourglass looks very attractive :)

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have the slightest clue, hope I helped

• 20lbs or more over weight is too much

• You're overweight

• I'm 6' 230lbs.. (a guy) but I have a big chest, shoulders and arms.. but I have a little beer belly.. Is that unattractive?

What Girls Said 4

• It's hard to tell exactly what you look like without a picture. But even if you are pretty big, which you seem to think you are, there are some guys out there who love BBWs.

• That's not that heavy really. I topped out at 164 and I'm 5'8". I mean obviously it's healthier if you lose a few pounds like you said but it's nothing that is completely hideous. For now just dress for your body. The worst thing girls of any weight do is wear clothes too small or too revealing. Try on things at the store and figure out what flatters your figure most.

• I definitely agree with the clothing thing. Wearing the right clothes can make a huge difference.

• link show us what your body looks like

• It's none of thos, that's why I didn't put a link to there...

• well then I can't answer your Q,your weight tells me nothing,it could be distributed in a million ways

• link

You could honestly stand to lose 10-20 lbs from a health perspective...less about physical attraction and more about health

• Wow, that's a cool website.

• Clearly, you lack the ability to understand. I already told you, I attempted to beat around the bush, which is why I kindly put it was more about health than appearance. I get a lot sh*t on here from people who say I'm harsh about weight and what not, so yes, I was trying to be nice. Do I think you should lose weight? Yes, for health reasons and the fact that there aren't many fat/chubby chasers out there or guys who find it attractive.

And people aren't gonna put thin girls down for your sake

• I'm done.