At my height, which size looks better?

i plugged in all the numbers already, you just need to see the links. but you have to delete the spaces.

right now I'm a size 4

h ttp://w ww.mybodygallery.c om/search.h tml?height=5+7&weight=any&pant=4&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1

two years ago I was a size 2

h ttp://w ww.mybodygallery.c om/search.h tml?height=5+7&weight=any&pant=2&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1

i always thought size 2 was like the definition of perfect, and I don't like not being the perfect size anymore.

one of my friends is my height and a size 0

h ttp://w ww.mybodygallery.c om/search.h tml?height=5+7&weight=any&pant=1&shirt=any&zphoto=Large&new=1

guys are always talking about how hot her body is.

i could be a size 2 if I lost 10 lbs and a size 0 if I lost about 20.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• To be honest I like curvy girls more (like all other guys). Skinny/slim girls are still attractive though. I think the guys might like her body more because she might have larger boobs or something. Just a guess...

1|0
    0|0
    • no hers are smaller than mine. she's an A I'm a B.

• Fun site! I think this was my favorite:

link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Don't compare yourself to your friends and don't listen to what those guys say. If they don't think your good the way you are then their not worth your time. I think most guy like girls who have a little meat on them. So don't change yourself to try to fit in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think 4 looks much healthier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Size 4

0|0
    0|0
  • size 2 for sure

that's the best size by the way. whenever I go shopping, the size 2's are always sold out because it's so popular. anyone who cares about high end fashion is a size 2

0|0
    0|0