I'm very girlie but I am a "one of the guys type". Is this bad?

ok I'm the type to be a pretty little loyal house wife in my stilettos & lip gloss my man (I'm single but when I'm not & when I wasn't) ALWAYS has food on the table or even ready for him ill clean, do dishes and iron his clothes.. however I LOVE to ride/race quads and paint ball and lazor tag (im actually the best player on my team) and I LOOOOOVE football & I throw a huge super bowl party & cook all the food from scratch such as chicken wings or what ever we feel like.. I also LOVE basketball & I'm the type to yell & scream at the TV and say things a lady shouldnt.. I work on my car or fix my neighbors when needed but I don't want it to seem I'm taking the mans job he wears the pants & I wear the skirt but I LOVE to do those things.. I have many guy friends that I just have fun with & no sexual & romantic gestures just having fun.. but men do you like this? or hate it? like I said before I'm a girlie girl so I do all this in girlie clothes except work on cars.. but even then I still have heals on.. but is this bad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sound like marriage material...but I am already taken...:(

• TY for BA! You may talk to me Anytime about Anything!

What Guys Said 5

• I'm cool with girls like you. You sound like a lot of fun, smart, practical, yet still sexy. The trouble I have is your type tends to have lots of male friends. That I don't like. If you're with them I assume one is your boyfriend or prospective boyfriend. Hanging out with guy friends is like wearing a wedding ring as far as I'm concerned. I will not approach you. I like a girl who's alone, she's approachable, and all signs point to her being single. Also I don't like sharing a girl with other men. I'm a little backwards in that sense.

• I usually find girlie and "one of the guys type" mutually exclusive.

• Sounds great.

• I love that in a girl

• I think you sound awesome.

What Girls Said 0