What does it mean when he says "brown hair looks better on you"?

I had died my hair to a red color, not a natural red, but like the stripes on the American flag red. I, and everyone else (even people I didn't know), loved it and everyone told me how good it looked. When I finally was going to change it back to normal, my friend I have a crush on said "Good! I liked it red OK, but I like it better brown on you." *insert smile here...xD* So..does that mean anything significant? Or am I being weird about it? Lol

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah what justthewayyouare and orchidninja said

i was going to dye my hair red not red red but a purpley red and everyone said I should do it everyone except one of my goog guy friends who didn't want me to dye it because he loved my hair my natural brown that it is so yeah guys like you better natural lol

What Guys Said 2

• It means "don't do that red sh*t again. Keep the brown"

• He likes when you keep your hair its natural color. He doesn't like when you die it but said it was OK because he didn't want to be a d***.

What Girls Said 2

• As absolutely corny as it is, I think it's that he likes you the way you are (:

• I think that he just liked it better natural.