I'm a romantic hippie gyaru. What do you call your style?

Random question because I can't sleep and I'm bored :P I'm a romantic hippie gyaru

Also what style do you prefer a guy/girl to have?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't call it,i lost my style about 2 years ago :/

• But you're 16, that's in the group of ages where people have time for fashion and generally have a style they love. Then again I know lots of high schoolers who live in sweats or jeans and a sweat shirt

• well I'm not that much of a slob to go out in sweats,but right now I'm just at that point when I wear anything in my closet,i mean sure I make sure it matches,but it's really just ''whatever''. it's just that I go through a lot of phases-i've had a ''all black/suit'' phase,i've gone through a grunge phase,i've gone through a hippie phase-and now I'm sort of in a ''i don't give a sh*t'' phase

• Lol I get you about the phases. I'm pretty sure I've found a style that will stick for a while now though. I'm embarrassed by my terrible fashion phases especially those in middle school, ugh

What Guys Said 6

• A romantic hippie gyaru... Lol That is certainly unique.

I don't know how to describe my own style. I think I dress casually, although I do have a lot of fine clothing that I hardly ever wear.

• cheap lol. I only buy clothes like once a year if that. I don't know I wear a lot of athletic labeled shirts like underarmor nike and addias. I dress for comfort mainly

• I'm kinda cheap too. I love secondhand stores and buy everything I can from them. I found some really good vintage pieces the other day :) nothing wrong with cheap

• i think its just as much I hate shopping as the cost. Like a shirt shouldn't cost 20-25 dollars. It costed them like ten cents to make in china. At update I the the emo/punk girl look on girls. Think it might be called scene

• You're a hipster after it became mainstream.

• Lol what? I'm pretty sure I'm not hipster

Hipster: link

Gyaru: link

• Make-up? She's downright hot how she looks in that pic.

• To each their own. She looks very natural but her eyes kinda disappear...

• I'm a f***ing grand wizard warlock who's #winning, duh.

• laidback and casual

• I don't call it anything. How about the not naked style? lol

• Lololol thanks for wearing some clothes :P

• That girl in the pic is hot, is she really a size 10? She must be very tall. She's pretty too *-* and yeah, height plays a big role in what size is attractive. I'm doll sized :P

• She must be. I don't see why they'd lie. That's about what I like though. What I like best is in-between the first and last girl. But yeah about that style ha ha Casual FTW. I always get told I'm picky on stupid things yet I like casual clothing like that and that's how I would first see a girl.

What Girls Said 9

• I wear plain tshirts with jeans that have no holes.

I would call it really relaxed plain style that isn't calling for too much attention.

Or casual wear

• Mine is girlie tomboy. I like my leather jacket, but Ill wear it with skinny jeans and a tee.

I don't have the hourglass figure, and I have broad shoulders with no waist. I work with the straight body boy figure by mixing boy and girl. Sometimes I am way more girl than boy, but sometimes Ill mix em.

• I'm vintage girlie rock

• Whatever I carelessly grab after stumbling blind to my closet.

• I don't call it anything.

• Me.

I wear whatever I like and I don't care to label myself.

• simple.

jeans, black top ( I always wear black) and sneakers...

• simple stuff

• feminine casual bright colors