Blondes or Brunettes?

Not trying to sound shallow, there are beautiful women on both sides! But men, in your own personal opinions, which do you generally find hotter? An attractive dark haired or light haired woman?

1|0
7|11

Most Helpful Guy

• When asked, I usually reply blondes, but I find that more often than not, it's brunettes that I fall for.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• There are hot readheads, brunettes, blonds, you name it...

But brunettes are rather common, redheads and blonds stand out from the crowd, if it means anything.

0|0
    1|0
  • Both! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • blonde haired imo

1|0
    1|0
  • Brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • thats a hard one, I have alwaysssss been into brunettes BUT lately its been blondes all the way :/

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are hot O_O

1|0
    0|0
  • Red-heads...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like brunettes because I think once you've seen one cute blond you've seen almost all of them, to me most blondes have the same style

1|0
    0|0
  • blondes, expecally if they have blue eyes and glasses. They are the most attractive

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't give a sh*t about hair color, there's so many other important things besides that.

3|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 7

• I find brunette women more attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • You don't have a penis. You're not entitled to an opinion, QA asked guys!

• It's alright :) and ty!

• I have salami in the fridge that I can tape to my thigh if it'll help, lol jk

• brunette

1|0
    0|0
  • Red heads represent!

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel I should add more than that.

I've had my hair red, black, blond, and brown, and I undoubtedly got the most male attention when my hair was blonde.

However, I personally am drawn to red heads. Emma Stone and Hayley Williams are my current girl crushes.

• Brunette.

1|0
    0|0
  • Brunette, imo

1|0
    0|0
  • thats weird because what does hair color have to do with how pretty you are? I thought facial features and body mattered. what if a girl was beautiful and dyed her hair both colors? it wouldn't make her any more or less pretty. some people look better with certain hair colors but that doesn't mean blonds are prettier or brunetts are prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm brunette, and I had blond hair. believe me, guys love blond chicks.

every guy who says he prefers brunette, red, etc, is LYING!

1|0
    1|1