What's a good no-smudge eyeliner?

I don't wear much makeup but when I go out, I wear eyeliner, mascara, and some lip color. But no matter what eyeliner I try, it always smudges. So I need to know of any that you could think that I could use.

I wear eyeliner on the top and bottom if that has anything to do with it.

Updates:
And I don't like using pencil eyeliner. I prefer crayon or something like that. Liquid works too...

0|0
12|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 11

• I like Loreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner (Waterproof). It's so smudge-proof that it's actually hard to take off at the end of the day (plenty of eye makeup remover needed, lol). :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if you want something cheap to start off with, l'oreal's superliner is really good.

for more expensive stuff that also work, bobbi brown's gel liner and mac fluidline in blacktrack

0|0
    0|0
  • Stila's eyeliner is great. They have all three types (pencil, crayon, and liquid) last I checked.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a little pricey but try Estee Lauder waterproof eyeliner. It applies very easy and doesn't smudge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bobbi brown gel eyeliner.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is what I use, in carbon black..and it works great.

link

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use any of that because it does smudge. I use dark eye shawdow & apply it with a finely cut brush. It stays put all day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear liquid eyeliner, never smudged for me. (go for chanel / lancome)

0|0
    0|0
  • uhm I use MAC and it's really great

0|0
    0|0
  • Liquid liner, probably MAC or bareMinerals.

0|0
    0|0
  • MAC Fluidline Blacktrack eyeliner never smudges for me. You can use it on your top lid, bottom lid, waterline and tightline.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know what waterline or tightline is but OK. I'll look at it.

• Show All
    • Thank you :)

• Sure. :)