Does he care what we wear?

Is it ok to dress down a lot after you have been together for a while?

Also he says he wants me to take the makeup off .eventhough I barely wear any .but he said he hates makeup and I'm more beautiful without it.

do guys just say that or do they mean that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it when girls dress down after we've been going out for a while. It shows me that they are finally comfortable being themselves around me and they know that, no matter what, I'll still think they're beautiful.

As far as make up goes, I truly believe that most girls look better without it or with only a little bit. If your boyfriend is saying that to you, believe him. He wouldn't tell you to stop wearing make up unless he really prefers you without it or thinks you're just as beautiful either way. If he were to just say that he thinks you look great without make up, he might just be trying to complement you. If, however, he asks you specifically not to wear it, I'd guess he's being genuine.

• What about when a girl is single...should she dress up and put makeup on then?

• It all depends on you: your look, your style, and what kind of guys you are trying to attract. If you, like some girls, have a sort of natural beauty (which it sounds like you do, considering your boyfriend's request), make up is never really necessary, whether you're single or not. Clothes are a slightly different issue. I would say that if you are single and looking, cute clothes can never hurt but, depending on the guy, they may be altogether unnecessary for him to be attracted to you.

• Alright thank you!!

What Guys Said 3

• I mean it and am mystified why girls don't believe us.

• I love my girlfriend and she hasn't changed in any way just to impress me. She always looks gorgeous. If he really likes you he will think the same. Also, makeup is a matter of opinion. I don't like it. Put a poll up. It's ok to have a little eye makeup I guess for like special occasions but I don't like the tangoed girls

• Yes we mean it. ( or you're makeup is just bad )

What Girls Said 1

• Well I always dress down for school.I mean, not sloppy but it's usually just a tshirt and he kind of dresses up for school. But when we go out, it's the other way around. I try to dress up and look a litlte special haha but he'sjust puts on a tshirt and that's that! I don't think it really matters.