Guys: How do you feel about this new hairstyle?

People have come up with this new style of putting feathers in their hair. Guys, what do you think of girls who do this? Do you think it's hot? Or not? Or it doesn't matter? I'm going to be getting one and figured I'd ask.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I saw that the other day, figured it was another thing girls did for other girls to notice, because no guy (at least that I know) is going to give a damn. Actually, it'd be one of two things: convo starter or something to make me laugh...or both I suppose.

• Btw thx for answering my q today. But anyways this is hilarious because I got my hair cut today and some lady that looked to be almost 50 bent over to show me her feather. Then I just laughed and I feel a little mean inside but it was a little weird looking.

• Unless you're a bird, you probably shouldn't stick feathers in your hair.

If you are a bird, feel free. Though that would raise some questions about how you were able to post this.

• looks weird to me and wrong.

What Girls Said 5

• I like the peacock feathers, I think they're cute. I have a headband with one.

And my sister has feather extensions which are ok.

• Personally, I'm just not a fan of them. I don't really get it.

• Yea. I'm not one to usually follow fads, but for my next hairstyle I wanted something extra and then these came out so I think I might get one. But if I see every other person wearing one I'm definitely not getting it.

• Where I live, it seems like every other person has feather extensions, including my friends. I personally do not like them at all, they are a waste of money. While getting my hair cut the other day, I watched a little girl and her middle aged mother get matching feather extensions. So wrong.

- B

• Haha. Wow. If I get a feather extension I'm not going to do it for another year or so and hopefully the fad will die down by then. If it's right in the midst of it's popularity and every other person is wearing one there is no way I'm going to get one. lol.

• Haha I mean, the choice is up to you. But even if I did like them, I usually try to do opposite of what's popular at the time. :P

• That's what I'm saying. I'm going to wait a little until the hype dies down. I thought a feather would be a good idea simply because I was thinking of something extra to put into my hair and suddenly these were being advertised. I was thinking maybe a single pink or dark brown streak in my platinum blond hair, but I think the feather is even better.

• I think it's overrated and not even that cute

• i think its actually cool its boho chic you can straighten curl them or wash them as long as you don't get the kind tht look cheap...its a cool style tht is different and I like it :)