Men, about these actresses (see pics)?

Would you ever date a girl who looked exactly like these actresses? These actresses look a little more like the average girl, so I just want to know what you think of them. Thanks!

1) link

2) link

3) link

4) link

Most Helpful Guy

• Link 4 intrigues me the most, but for all of them, it's not what she looks like.

See, when I see a glowing girl, I say to myself, I hope she has a glowing soul. See, if you're physically radiant but dark in the core, the truth eventually blots out the physical lightness and spoils it.

To me, the woman in Link 4 just has the best eyes. She has that certain presence, but it's also the most direct facing picture of the three at the camera. Link 1 is obviously from Glee, Ms. GleeLover - I wonder why she's first?! But, regardless, she seems genuine, as well and an approachable woman.

And, you do exhibit the qualities of both Link 1 and 4, so you've got nothing to worry about in attracting your dream partner when you're truly ready.

What Guys Said 11

• IMO the 4th girl is absolutely beautiful. The 1st girl is very very attractive so these 2 aren't very average. The 2nd girl is more average but still above average and Sarah Jessica Parker isn't very attractive but I've seen worse. I would date a girl who looks like any of them but the 4th one is a real standout. Drop dead gorgeous.

• Maybe its just the picture but the 4th girl doesn't look as great in other photos. Definitely very attractive but not as spectacular as that likely photoshopped photo makes her out to be. Sorry for exaggerating LOL

• She'll turn 20 in a few months

• I would have guessed she was about that age.

• They all have their good qualities. I think you yourself probably have a better all-round look than any of these girls though. Anyway, It would depend on a lot more than their physical appearances if I were to actually go out on a "date" with any of them.. Oh and SJP is a tad too old for my taste:)

• 1,2 and 4 for sure. I don't know what Sarah looked like back in her twenties but I would probably say yes as well. That said, I am almost positive none of them would date me (even if they weren't actresses) so it's pretty much a moot point. But yeah, I'd definitely want Lea Michelle singin into my microphone, if ya get my drift.

• link

This is a younger picture of Sarah

Yes, I think Lea is beautiful. I look up to her because she has what others would consider a flaw, a larger nose, but she is not insecure about it at all. In fact, I think she feels beautiful just the way she is. I think young girls can look up to that.

• Fourth girl for sure. Not so much the other ones.

• Only the 4th if she would make some appearance adjustments, the first three are just.. ugly. In fact, most of random girls on the street and parties at their 20s look much better than all of those four.

• Apart from SJP, they're all pretty hot, so sure.

• good to hear. Why don't you find Sarah pretty if I can ask?

• She's just not attractive looking to me. The structure of her face isn't quite right.

• 1. Maybe

2. Definitely.

3. F***no. No chance in hell.

4. Maybe

• 1 maybe. I've seen better pictures of her. 4 yes. No to the other two.

• I picked that picture for a reason. Most girls aren't all glammed up, so I wanted a more conservative photo, & opinions based on that photo, not on what the girl looks liked all dolled up.

• Really? Well, you could have been more consistent with the photos. Sarah Jessica Parker looks like she as a red carpet type of an event. The second girl is at an event for the CW. The third girl is obviously posing for the picture. The first girl isn't looking at the camera, and she looks like she is in the middle of saying something.

• The first girl is a babe.

• Sure, if she had a good personality.

• To all of them?

• Sure, why not? I don't particularly care about looks anyways, but it's not like they're really ugly or anything.

• yes sure

• to all of them

• except 3 for sure but if she is younger 10 years maybe she got a chance

What Girls Said 5

• The 4th girl is pretty. She's from Secrets of the American Teenager or something like that. I think she should get rid of her ugly bangs. I don't know if she still has them because I only watched the first season. Everybody else is kinda ugly. ):

• If those girls are average then we are all screwed!

If they are average, they are the really pretty average girls.

• 1) As long as she didn't have the personality of Rachel, sure

2) She's cute

3) She's older than my mother, so no

4) Gorgeous

• 1-f*** no

2- no

2- no

4- yes

• 1. she's cute

2. gawky looking and probably hideous without makeup but she could get a boyfriend, he'd probably be gawky looking too

3. this is the best picture I've seen of this unfortunate looking woman but she has been married with children for years

4. she's a pretty girl

every guy doesn't have sky high standards. there are girls uglier than the ones you linked to that have boyfriends so yeah it could happen. you don't have to be cute to get a man, hell a lot of men out here aren't very good looking either and most ugly people date each other.

• I'm trying to get a sense of what they actually like though...