What do you think of a black girl with purple or blue hair?

What do you think of a black girl with purple or blue hair? Will such hair color look weird on a black person?

Most Helpful Girl

• it could either have a punk rock effect, cute girlie effect or a hoodrat effect. I think having purple/blue streaks at the bottom would be cute (like this link link but not all over..you have a very high chance of looking a hot mess if you had it all over your head

i looked for some pictures to help illustrate my point. very hard to find these from google..i have seen it in person but hard to find on internet

good ideas: link link link link link link

how it can go wrong: link link

What Guys Said 7

• I think those hair colours look weird on any person if I'm honest, I guess one of the most common colours for girls to dye their hair is red. But really... to me, it looks sort of "scatty" especially when the colour has faded a bit and I see it worm by lesbians a lot here its sort of confusing. I love black girls natural hair and have seen ones who have had it dyed red but I don't personally like it. Do it for you

• if anything looks remotely decent though, I actually seen this today and it didn't look too bad (although I still prefer it not dyed) I seen a black girl with streaks of dyed red hair

• i don't care if others think it's weird, I like it.

• I's think she's f***ing crazy... not necessarily a bad thing though! But blue hair no, no matter the skin colour.

• I do not know about the black blue hair,but I can surely say you are beautiful.

• Who cares? Just do it :)

• Nooooo! not blue or purple hair. You would look really hot with straight grey hair and trim it a bit. That would look super good on you!

• i think it would look great

What Girls Said 6

• If it's like bright ass neon blue or purple, looks kinda tacky. Your head shouldn't double as a strobe light - just sayin lol

A friend of mine got a really beautiful dark violet - red and navy blue color, braided into her hair. It was really gorgeous; the colors were pretty subtle in the shade, but when the light hit them, I thought the colors looked so beautiful.

I'd say black girls should rock more darker subtle colors in our hair, because the contrast of bright colors against our skin doesn't come off very well, like say it would on a white girl. If you get a full head of bright red, it doesn't look as edgy / stylish as it would on someone with a lighter complexion, because the color is too loud due to the contrast. Rihanna for example, got the bright red in her head - it doesn't look horrible or anything, but I think a darker red would be prettier.

But that's just my opinion - do whatever you feel is your style and makes you feel good :)

• I'd think she'd lost a bet,

• In my opinion, I think that purple hair on a black chick would look really good. But the hair has to be long.

• If she can pull it off, she's fun, adventurous and courgeous.

• lmao... I want to see the answers.

• I would say that's very awesome. I love colored hair!