Is average looking good enough for you?

my friends and I were talking about this recently.

all the girls said they would PREFER a good looking guy but we have no problem with average.

one guy said the thought of dating an average girl made him cringe, he could never do it.

another said he'd only date an average girl if she had the most amazing personality ever, but he's sure he can find a hot girl with a good personality so he doesn't even bother with average.

at least from the guys I know, it seems that average doesn't cut it. you have to be pretty or hot or you have no chance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of my friends go on and on (mostly when we were a little younger) about how beautiful their girlfriends were. When I saw them, I thought a few were above average, but most were just okay or not so attractive to me. I'm sure they felt the same about my girlfriends. I know it is a bit cliche, but beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

What Guys Said 7

• Seems unlikely. What percentage of girls is pretty or hot? Not very many. What percentage of girls have a boyfriend and/or eventually get married? A helluva lot more than that.

• LOL , I'd go for the average girl if she has a nice personality. Any girl that looks just ok,has a good personality , and care for her scent can do it.

• Guys that are like that are shallow jackasses.

Anyways, I don't particularly care about looks.

• id date an average looking girl. Probably because I'm average looking.

• Yea. I don't like really hot girls cause there scary to me and usually have really high standards lol

• Physical characteristics that are considered average to some, are seen as beautiful to others.

• Yeah more then good enough and besides I'm average anyways

What Girls Said 1

• Yes...I will take anything with a good heart...because I believe if you like someone enough...u can overlook...the looks lol.