Beautiful and intelligent women. Do they exist?

I might be one of the few guys that finds intelligence extremely attractive. I've seen many girls with good grades and good looks, however, they are just like everybody else. They spend their weekends partying, getting shwasted, and having sex with the very loud "lax" playing douche.

I want to find a girl who is not just book smart, but spends time reading, studying, maybe even nerding it up on n64. A lot of these girls exist, however, the ones I have seen/met I don't necessarily find them physically attractive... I guess the best way to explain what I want is someone like Emma Watson. And I know every guy in the world really likes this woman. But I don't think for the same reason I do. She is, without a doubt, gorgeous. But, her personality is what strikes me the most, she's polite, humble, mature, down to earth, and extremely smart.

I think what I'm trying to get at with this post, is the question, do these kind of girls even exist? I have yet to meet , see, or even hear of a girl like this. It might just be the age group, my location (FL), or where I look.

It just seems like everyone is starting to become the same person.. Everyone likes the same music, same food, same clothing. They all do the same thing. They party, they drink, they smoke, and they're all out for sex. The originality is fading.

Most Helpful Girl

• A recent study suggests that they do. The study was done on males and females and it said that good looking people are generally smarter. Makes sense to me, they have good genetics in the appearance department so why wouldn't they in the intelligences department.

The study was done on people who are naturally good looking, not ones that wear a ton of make up or had lots of surgery.

• The best kind of women. Thank you for your response. =)

• wait wait wait--ive read this study and its SOCIALLY smarter, not just smarter. lmao...

What Girls Said 12

• of course they do exist. my girlfriends in my social circle are beautiful and intelligent and very elegant and classy. birds of the same feathers flock together. and birds of this type are pretty rare. the kind of girls you see everywhere are as common as mynahs or sparrows or whatever bird it is that is most prevalent in your area.

maybe it's your age group...most girls at that age want to party till they die.

• No joke, and it bothers me to no end..

• nope, they're my high school friends actually. but yeah, I'd say you've been looking in the wrong places. girls like that exist but you just gotta know where to look :-)

• You still haven't added me in steam to play L4D :( you make me sad... hah

• That describes me and my group of friends well. Except the gaming part, we don't understand video games very much. But I'd be willing to learn if someone helped me, I don't have a talent for that :P

• Um, dude, you need to meet my friends.

Beautiful, intelligent (attend one of the best colleges in the nation), and we spend the weekends discussing literature, film, and music before battling it out in Super Smash Bros.

And none of them are promiscuous.

• haha, that is awesome! Very reassuring.

I wish I could meet your friends.

What kind of music, if you don't mind my asking?

• We only listen to trendy stuff when we're jamming out in the car or getting ready. We don't really like it so much as we find it easy to dance to.

• Haha. Fair enough. I am more into heavy music, but I'm not anything like the heavy set brutal looking people with septum rings and gnarly beards that are generally associated with that genre.

• I don't think wanting sex would down grade a womans intelligence. All my friends are beautiful- out and out- when we go to clubs or parties we are harassed nonstop. We've all have either graduated university with honors degrees or are in our last year, we are very kind, generous, and fun. But we also really like sex. I don't see why if a woman takes control and gets what she wants she's should be less desirable then a girl who just thinks about sex. Because whether or not ladies admit it, we think about sex a lot too.

• i don't really know any,most of the pretty chicks I know are incredibly ignorant. but,they probably do exist,you just have to look for them. besides,different people find different thing beautiful,and not all people view intelligence the same way

• Yes they do because I'm one of them. I don't want to be full of myself but I've been told on many occasions that I'm pretty. I also know for a fact that I am a total nerd... I'm really not into partying... What's interesting is that I have never dated either, I don't know why but guys usually don't ask me out. I think they think I'm already taken or something. It's super frustrating!

• I'd like to believe I'm one! And I hate partying, nothing fun about grinding against someone you don't know or drinking excessively. I like to remember what I did on my weekend.

• I can't speak to the 'intelligent' portion, but wow... those eyes!... so I'll certainly agree with the 'beautiful'.

• Yes damn straight they do. Maybe try going to an anime/gaming convention? :D

• Really? I haven't really thought of that. I've always been a little afraid to go to those, and honestly, a tad bit ashamed. :(

• Your avatar just makes me think of the "she'll never be pretty" (years later) *spits cereal* pictures. Or the "Hey dad" and ones. Good ol' memes.

• Hahaha exactly ;D

• Yes I met women with all tgis traits I swear I mean I gave dem just I'm not book smart so yea lol

• yep those kind of girls do exist. I'm one of those nerding up the video games, art and literature.!

• I'm right here :D

• Well then, hi! :D

• I'm all that and funny too :P

Luv to read, educated and well teaveled not to mention attractive! But all that sound so conscieted so funny is good.

• nope all the beautiful girls are dumb and all the smart girls are ugly

girls like that are just a figment of your imagination

seriously they DO exist, they are probably hiding in plain sight. you probably focus on the hot party girls because well, they *are* hard to miss. they attract a lot of attention and are usually flashy. that doesn't mean that they are the only pretty girls out there. if you're at frat parties hanging out with lax players then you're not going to find emma watsons among them. if emma watson wasn't famous and she went to your college, she'd probably be a very low key person and you wouldn't find her immediately because she's not begging for attention and loud. just focus on pursuing your interests and go out and meet people at intelligent-based events and you'll be closer to finding the type of women you want. hey also get on good terms with those ugly girls because they may have hot friends and sisters. not saying lead them on, but be friendly and on cool terms with them. the more people you talk to the more you increase your chance at meeting the person you want

• Great help! Very very true. Thank you=).

I don't hang out with those kind of people.. but it really just seems like everyone is like that. Everywhere I go, no matter how intelligent-based the event is, they are there.. but you might be right. I might just be focusing more attention on them than the people I am trying to meet.

What Guys Said 4

• Wow you have the same problem as me. I actually found this post while googling if these girls actually exist. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I am considered very attractive by most women and I am not your sterotypical douchebag. I am a very logical and straightforward person and I'm pretty smart. I attract a lot of girls, but I'm more mature for my age, and as a high school senior, your sterotypical highschool girls don't even catch my attention. I am a very driven person and I only shoot to be the best I can be. Just like you, I am only attracted to a smart and beautiful girl. I don't care about her reading and stuff though. I like the kind of girl that is like a badass, but also very classy and beautiful. Not those super emotional ones. Basically what I'm getting to her is that these girls do exist, but they are VERY hard to find. Just like you I have yet to meet one. My ex is the closest I have found, but she was just too emotional and there were other problems. You'll find one someday.

• Yes. I met one - Sam Daskal :)

• I know what you mean. In my area they are all a bunch of uneducated red necks, without any culture at all. If I suggest going to a museum, the women look at me like I am crazy and ask ,why. The only women with brains I have met are not very attractive. I wouldn't mind going out with them, but they always have a boyfriend. I am actually thinking of moving to another part of the country, in hopes that is might be better there. I am so tired of women that can not talk about, anything, besides themselves.

• I feel you completely man. Except, here in Florida, its a healthy balance between party girls with wealthy parents, and rednecks.. who also, have very wealthy parents.. -____-

• I've met one.

• Where, If you don't mind my asking?

• Yeah, but that was just a missed opportunity. You can't always have everything you want in life, I guess. When you have a friend who you connect with that deeply who also shares your goals, views, values, and beliefs, it's hard not to want to make a good thing last. This is especially true when she's attractive.

• Maybe she's just meant to be a good friend man. I'm sure you'll find the right girl for you. =)