Guys what is the first thing you look for in a girl?

what do you like first in a girl is it personality or looks? what attracts you the most? what do you like the most in a girl what makes THAT girl so special that you like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are the first thing I notice, but personality is what keeps me interested or tells me to say "next!".

I like long hair on a girl, pretty face and big bright eyes, small bust, flat tummy and a round butt.

What makes her special is a great sense of humor, and generally being fun to be with, while still being able to have deep intellectual or philosphical discussions about life, the universe, and everything.

That being said, a girl who meets the personality requirements doesn't have to even remotely match the physical requirements for a long term relationship, my ex only met half of them, and I married her.

What Guys Said 7

• In general, I think most people, guy or girl, are looking for some experience of pleasure from looking at or interacting with the other person. So, what kinds of things cause that pleasure? Well, different things are pleasureable for different people. Some things are pleasureable for many people.

Some things you cannot control, but others you can. You can eat well, workout regularly, dress well, etc. You can smile, you can check guys out, you can smile when they check you out, you can be friendly (friendliness is basically about pleasuring another person via social interaction, but not too much!).

Those are some of the things you can do to increase the chances of making contact with guys.

• It is obviously looks ..

As you cannot noe what is her nature and personality by just looking at her ..

The second comes the way she dresses ..

Personality matters a lot but ..

• Looks catch our interests at first, next comes her chance to make a good first impression.

• Initially looks first.

I like a shy innocent kinda girl.

I prefer girls more modestly dressed.

• how well I get a long with her, or how comfortable I am with her.

• Looks to an extent but her personality is what makes her golden.

• her looks, expecally her eyes. Then comes her legs, breasts and butt

What Girls Said 0