Why do pretty girls still wear makeup even tho they are naturally beautiful?

i know so many girls who are beautiful and I love the way they look. even without makeup they are beautiful but obviously with make up they look hotter. that's just want make up does. my question is why do they seem to attract more guys when they wear mascara or even curl or have a cute hairstyle? do there clothes have any say in what guys find appealing, would a guy find them more attractive if they were wearing a skirt as opposed to a pair of slacks? is femininity attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some of us like to wear makeup because it's fun to experiment with different looks and styling options. Makeup can enhance your appearance and be more appropriate for certain situations.

Girl with no makeup link She's pretty and this is fine for a casual look during the day, but if you want to dress up you would wear makeup. (Same girl with a glam/natural look link (Same girl smokey eye nude lip link (Same girl party makeup link see all the different looks you can do with makeup? It's a fun artform

When you take the time to groom and adorn yourself you feel better and more confident.

And yes, femininity is attractive to the vast majority of guys. Taking care of yourself and presenting yourself with style comes off more attractive to men than just being a plain jane.

What Girls Said 4

• Because when done correctly it looks amazing. My eyelashes are really short and light colored so my eyes look bald without any makeup. Here are some other pics that prove (most) girls look so much better with makeup

link

link

And of course it can make some look worse

link

link

• Some girls are average and with make up they're pretty, some girls are pretty and with make up they're beautiful. Some girls are beautiful and with make up they look vulgar and unsophisticated (if it's not applied correctly).

It's all about how you apply it and how much you apply. (not to mention knowing where and in what way to apply it...) It's pretty basic really. Enhancing your features, not covering them up is what the make up is for.

Even though I really don't wear make up unless I'm going to a party or a celebration (sort of special occasions), I do understand the importance of it and the ability to make the face brighter. ^:^

• A lot of girls don't see how pretty they really are. They think they're ugly and it's sad to think how many beautiful girls hate the way they look. Girls don't really wear make up to impress other people, it's mainly to give themselves a bit of confidence.

• Some girls wear make up to give them confidence, and makes them feel better. I wear make up but not so much you can tell across the room. I like the way it makes my eyes look more awake and it does make me feel better when I'm out in public.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't know. I've been seeing this girl and the last couple of time we've hungout she has worn barely any makeup, but a couple of nights ago I invited her over to my house at night and to walk around on top of this hill to watch the view and she wore makeup for it plus she seemed way less quieter and more open. Maybe its a confidence booster?