Girls do you think the mad men look is cute?

right now I don't like my style that's even if you can call it a style. I wear jeans and shirts like any tyical guy my age but I love mad men I think the character Joan is beautiful I need to meet a girl like that buts that's another question lol and the suits Don wears. is it easy to get into that style? where should I look and I don't have that much spare cash after rent and bills? do girls think its hot that look? I'm also worried what my friends would think they dress like me right now. I would hate if they thought I was trying hard but I just fancy a change

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, very attractive but not 24/7. I'm pretty laid back so it wouldn't be a good fit

• oh and yeah joan is pretty yummy lol P:

• yeh I wouldn't want to wear suits 24/7 but I meant in general likes nights out and in mad men they do wear causal clothes from time to time

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really care about guys in suits. I prefer the casual style.

I love the girls' outfits, though. So vintage.

• I think it would be cool! It may be costly though to get that sort of stuff but as I'm not a guy I can't be sure. Make sure it fits you well or else it would look goofy.

• at times it does look good

What Guys Said 0