Why don't some girls remove the hair on their arms, mustache and legs?

Doesn't it seem disgusting or its just my sole personal feeling towards them?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some women just don't.

I don't shave my arms because it's rather pointless, since most arm hair is very soft and not easily noticed.

Some men like the extra fuzz; back then, the only women who shaved were prostitutes so they could be identified for business. Noble women, casual women didn't shave at all, and the men were still all over them.

I think it's just in modern days, women are taught to shave, so this is what the majority of men are used to - so seeing a women who isn't shaven comes off as unfeminine and what not...

• Back when?

• Yea, I just think it's because hair is more prominent on men anyway, due to testosterone and what not, and women are naturally attracted to a little scruff on a guy. So hair was associated more strongly with men, and women not so much, so shaving it just caught on I assume.

• Feel like asking a physiologist !

What Girls Said 9

• Arms?! Who gives a sh*t? It's called being a mammal, bro.

I don't think it's disgusting, but I shave my legs cause I like when they feel smooth (and don't have a mustache, at least that I know of...). Anyway, I guess they don't do it cause they don't want to, or have to.

• I shave my pits and legs to avoid the embarrassment, and I don't get any hair on my face, lol. But why shave my arms? Who gives a sh*t about a teeny bit of arm hair, anyway?

• I don't shave my arms because its too much of a hassle. I shave a lot already I don't want to add my arms to the list.

• My arm hair is blond and not noticeable so there is no need.

I shave my legs and all that because I like it, not because someone else expects me to.

• mustache?

some women don't want to, it's not for free either. I sometimes wax my underarms but you're not supposed to shave it because it grows back thicker. I also sometimes let it grow for months and my boyfriend never complainted. Mos girls have really light hair their that's barley visible.

I think sometimes guys have an realistic expectations of how hairless a girl should be. I mean legs, armpits and bikini zone is pretty much standart. It's understandle some don't want to add other things to the list or don't want to do it all.

Yes we are supposed to have less her, but not no hair at all, it's normal to have body hair for girls too

• Because I don't want to. It's not disgusting to me, and shaving is a pain.

• they don't do that because they don't want to. It's their bodies and thus their choice to do whatever they want with it.

• It seems that you are not shaving

• u are so pretty, but why you got that angry , I just felt curious to know girls' opinion about that

• lol .. I wasn't angry ...my response just came off the wrong way. thanks

• I don't shave my arms or face and I only shave my legs evey 3 months or something because I don't wear shorts and I honestly don't care.

• I do it to feel more "attractive" but some girls like being accepted as who they are. If you don't like that then just move on to another girl. It would be rude to say something to her, and she will take offense.

I remove hair from my arm pits, my upper lip and my legs. I do it because I think it is just right but some girls like being natural.

It's not like it's a crime if they don't do it.

What Guys Said 2