Does it seem gay for guys to dye their hair light blonde?

im a teenager and I wanna dye my hair light blond. it sounds kinda gay but I'm in no way gay at all so what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• there is nothing wrong with that, we are all intitled to want to cahnge aour aperiance and follow through with it, I know plenty of guys that do this and there is nothing gay about it in the least

• Here I was thinking that gay was something to do with your sexuality, derp

• Who cares what others think? If it's really something you wanna do - go for it

• no...its just hair die...

its like asking me...the same q and adding lesbian...and no would be my answer.

• bleach it! change is good.

• I wouldn't think you were gay, just a bit eccentric

• yep

• Ofcourse not.

• Na it's not gay jst make sure it looks semi-natural.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't let gays limit your choices! And that's not such a talisman, nany Asian women do that.

• I think its a little gay. (Like mom is your chaperone to the dance gay)

• I'll be honest. If I saw you dye your hair blond, I would question your heterosexuality. Not sure if the girls are trying to be nice or what. I've heard women gossip and think men that dyed their hair blond, or at all, were gay.

That said, real men dye their hair whatever color they want.

• Its only gay to other guys. Which is okay, because if you ever decide to become gay, the market is there awaiting.

• I'm sorry, what?

• I do it all the time...and I am about as straight as you can get...I once did it to make myself look like Eminem...had girls all over me

• yes

• It doesn't SEEM gay, it IS gay.