Looks don't matter at all, do you agree?

Looks are nothing. Personality makes up for a repulsive or bland appearance. Do you agree?

Is personality what turns people on in the bedroom?

What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

Looks matter.

Looks don't matter only when I reach the level of when I love a guy and find him physically attractive & sexually appealing only because I love him not because he is.

Why do guys think girls being less visual = blind.

Girls are less visual they are not blind.

Looks matter just not to the same extent as guys.

What Girls Said 28

• Personality is definitely much MORE important, but some kind of physical attraction has to be there as well. For me, it's probably a 75/25 split - 75% of what I like in a guy relates to his personality and 25% can be his looks (overall face and body).

• Looks matter somewhat. I can't be repulsed by the guy, I have to like something about him so he should at least be cute to me. People who say looks don't matter at all are lying or desperate to the point they'll take anything that will have them

• you have to have that initial spark and for some girls personality don't ignite the fire but that's not saying all girls have standards

• Of course looks matter. Without attraction a relationship would suck. Different people find different things attractive though, so don't be all whiny about being "ugly".

• In my world looks are just a bonus. If you have a good personality and I like you all the flaws start to be cute. They start to matter less and less the more you learn to love that person.

• definitely. I used to value looks only when I was a kid, with no experience with boys. I was SO picky. now I realize that its like a very minor thing. I met dozens of super handsome and boring, empty guys.

of course I still care a bit about it, but if he has a normal face, not a freaky body, close to normal weight, and we click mentally, then id fall head over heels in love.

the guy I had longest relationship, and recent guys I dated casually, they all look totally different than my 'type'. I wouldn't be interested if I looked at their photos without knowing them.

when you get along well it changes so much.

• Personality. I mean, looks are nice, but I don't care.

• I do not agree.

• I disagree, if you look like you got hit by a truck I'll be your friend but I'm not gonna date you.

• looks do matter when you've just met someone. Looks attract people to you , but ones personality keeps those people around.

I think looks have the larger impact on whether the "bedroom session" will take place or not.

• Looks do matter. Someone who you don't find attractive but who you love hanging out with is called a friend! There has to be a level of attraction and chemistry to move to the next level.

• Looks aren't the only thing, but they do matter a good bit to me

• Completely agree. But I don't know about what turns people on in the bedroom...that's probably just all physical.

• no. looks do matter, but personality matters too.

• ok seriously, they both matter equally. people that think one matters over the other are lying.

• no of course they matter! especially when it's meeting the person for the 1st time or so.. with the intention of dating.. but if its a spontaneous friendship doesn't matter to me

• absolutely. personality is most important. if you fall in love with someone for who they are rather than how they look, then the physical attraction will eventually come along. (:

• looks do matter to most people.

• Personality has to fill the full 360'

• i think looks are important just as well as personality

• both matters.

would you f*** something you weren't attracted to? Sure you can get pills to keep it up but not for long lol!

If a girl, she'd probably have trouble lubricating!

• disagree

Failed

• False.

• I think that's something an ugly person would say to make themselves feel better about their face.

Looks matter. I know this for sure because I used to be the plain jain who never tried to look attractive. Now I'm the exact opposite and I see that looks matter a lot. People even seem to be more friendlier and open to you if you look attractive and smile.

F*** no personality isn't what turns people on in the bedroom. You could have the most personality in the world but if you're fat with a hairy chest, a unibrow, chest acne, a quadroople chin, your stomach and chest makes ripples and waves whenever you move even a little bit, and you're pale and pasty with a pizza face, good luck turning someone on

• personality all da wai. if day got good looks it jus a bonus. but if day buy me a g-banger I be deres 4eva :)

• looks matter, you need chemistry

• this is a damn lie! lmao if you look repulsive to me no amount of personality can make up for it. personality COULD make up for a bland appearance if this guy is confident and masculine but not always. looks do count, I need to be attracted to the guy if we're ever going to make it to the bedroom

• Disagree there has to be something that attracts you to that person from the get go.That's what make you want to meet that person, get to know them and interact with them.Well that's useally the case in my situations.

What Guys Said 9

• As girls say on Facebook, "beauty captures attention, personality captures the heart." which I guess in girl-talk means you gotta have looks first. I'd never date an ugly chick unless I was getting paid on TV. I would date an OK looking chick if she was super cool. I would date and then break up with, after I've gotten my share, a super hot bitchy chick. Most girls do not agree with my procedure. I do not agree with girls.

A girl is reading this right now, and thinking that I am an a**hole. But really, she cannot resist my confidence and is changing her mind slowly. Even if I wore cutoff t-shirts, flat brimmed hats and white oakleys, that would only confirm that I am douchebag, and she would fall in love. I would treat her like crap and have her drive and pay for everything while she convinces herself that I am a great guy. Her friends see me as a tall lanky white kid with bad acne, but I am an a**hole to them too, so they like me. Then I will cheat on her and never call her again, scarring her heart.

Well, I'm none of anything that I described, and that's why women steer clear.

So yes, personality is most important.

• Looks attract people but most won't last as a relationship.Most people are happy when they meet some one with a personality they are happy to be with rather than the people who they thought were hot .

Beautiful , hot ,cute what ever she looks like I would rather be attracted to their personality . Yet I know if she has to be some what good looking.

* Keep in mind that good looking can change from person to person*

*beautiful people get noticed just as nice people do *

• Looks matter...whoever say doesn't, is lying.

The degree it matters varies from person to person, but looks DO matter.

You don't have to be a top-tier looking person...just have some style and look your best.

• I don't see how personality can have an effect in the bedroom, unless the couple has a conversation during sex. lol

• personality means sh*t in the bedroom, looks matter in and out of the bedroom.

• This is mainly a girls question because they are apparently “less visual“ than men.

• Of course looks matter. At the back of your mind you are trying to find a woman to birth your children, and you don't want your kids to look like gargoyles or something.

Looks aren't everything, but they are damned important.

• Both matter equally

• looks real do not matter if you like some one y would you care if he or she is real not hot or he not the best looking guy win you like him or he you like them for them and not what they look like on the out side because it what on the in side that real counts

• Not true. I require that any partner of mine in the bedroom must have a vagina.