We don't see eye to eye, what is wrong between us?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 and a half years now. I love him very much, but there are many things that we just don't see eye to eye and I can't figure out what would make us happier. I've never argued so much with my ex boyfriends before. Here are the main problems, I think.

1.I'm much more sexual than he is.(he says that too) I've been always willing to explore different things in bed, and simply enjoying having sex. He doesn't, and often he is "not in the mood." I used to Cooley back off, saying "Okay~!", but I'm getting tired of always initiating it and not getting enough of what I want. I miss tongue kiss too!

2.He talks about politics and economy ALL THE TIME. If I don't sometimes bitch about it, he would talk about it first thing when we wake up, and when we go to bed. He begs me to watch documentary video clips about the subjects too, and as a result, I get bored and I feel like we got nothing else to talk about.

3. He's lazy to my standards. I like going out and being active. He doesn't drink AT ALL, therefore we don't' really 'go out'. We both love plants, movies, and listening to the music, but I crave for dancing the night off sometimes, and he doesn't want to join me, but indirectly shows his not liking it much. I do cooking, most of cleaning, buying groceries, and spending money on things around the house almost 90% of the time. He doesn't seem to care and if I complain, then he says I don't have to do all that.

When things are okay, we're doing great, that's only half the time. The other half, I'm stressed, frustrated, and feel lost. He things we're going to marry in a couple of years. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if you're unhappy then maybe you shouldn't be together.

1. You can't force him to be more sexual, his sex drive is the way it is. Tell him how important sex is to you and see where it goes. Sexual compatibility matters a lot.

2. Why don't you start talking about something you like/are interested in? He wants to share with you what's interesting for him. You share with him what's interesting for you.

3. Stop doing all of that and see what happens. Go out and have fun with your friends if he won't come along.

The question is, can you live with this for the rest of your life? If not then I think it's best to find someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• i think you need to get 2 books-one is the five love languages and the other is his needs her needs. these will show you how you already interpret love-and how to show the other person that you love them in the language they understand--awesome books. sounds like neither of yall are getting your needs met and they will show you how--if he is willing to read them too and apply the knowledge

What Girls Said 1

• So why is he your boyfriend? Those are huge areas of concern. It will only bother you with time, not get better. You could find someone you're compatible with if you weren't wasting your time with him.