How can I do my make up so that it looks sexy?

I have some parties to go to and I want my make up to look sexy. Even though all that I am wearing is my nice jeans and tank top, I think that it would look good if my makeup looked sexy.

I have tan skin and big brown eyes. I'll take any suggestions and if a guy wants to tell me what they like, that's fine as well.

Thanks, guys. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Try Eye liner...do a cat eye and use lenthening mascara...as for lips...a pink lipgloss would do some justice... here is an example.

link isn't tan but it works.

link

What Guys Said 1

• youtube michelle phan sexy makeup

What Girls Said 3

• Do chichiyaz's dolly eye look. She is on YouTube and I do that as my everyday makeup, so cute yet sexy. But don't skip on the fake lashes, it looks weird if you do it without. Hope this helps!

• I want to post a makeup tutorial video for you, but I have to ask you a question first-- What celebrity does her eye makeup in a way you'd like to emulate?

• umm... I'm not sure if you know of her, but I like how michelle rodriguez does. because its a very light amount and it still looks good. but I am open to anything

• Thank you so much. I tried doing both of them and they look good.

• No problem. Sorry I don't have any real makeup expertise. All I know is how to find videos of girls who know what they're talking about and mimic them.

• There are so many tutorials on YouTube that it should be a crime.