Are Raccoon Eyes Unattractive? (read description)

lol not actually Racoons...But under eye Dark Circles ..

I have them...some times I wear sh*t loads of makeup to cover up the dark circles...and some times I don't..but I realize when I don't people say I look sick, drunk, tired, etc..

They don't look too bad...on me, I guess because I am darker so you can't see much purple.

but this is what I mean

here is an example.

This is Kim Kardashian's Dark Circles- link

This is her Dark Circles covered with makeup- link

all I am trying to ask is...are dark circles OK in appearance...is it like bad to have them? do you think it makes the person look ridiculously tired?...because the thing is for me...i had them since birth lol

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people have them. All the make up videos on youtube, the first thing they do is cover their dark circles. It's just a normal thing, and usually based on skin tone, some people's are worse than others. But luckily it only takes a small blob of concealer and like 30 seconds to get rid of them.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Based on your example, no, they're not unattractive. To be honest, I thought Kardashian looked better in the first picture.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't know if this stuff will work for you, but I used to have dark circles and this stuff was like magic for me: link

• normal people don't like them,but I kinda do,i think they look sort of cute

• If you've got them you've got them and there isn't a lot you can do about them. A guy won't dislike you just because of them. He will see the whole face not just your dark circles so you shouldn't worry about them too much tbh.

• It's not a big deal.

• Dark circles like Kim K's naturally don't look bad. They only look bad if they are really dark like if your body is run down. I think everyone naturally has dark circles, sometimes I cover it sometimes I dont. ever since I started drinking a lot of water and taking better vitamins they've improved..ehh its not something I really think too much about.

• damn, kimmi is so pretty